Bullnose Forum

New member in Connecticut.

paul j

Welcome to the forum Paul! :nabble_waving_orig:

Yes, what part of the Constitution State do you live in?

I come from the toe, but seem to be spending a lot of time in the New Haven area.

Heck, this state is smaller than some counties out west.

Let's get a topic started in the main forum and do some diagnosis.

Hi, I'm in Newington ct around the Hartford area.

Hi Gary, I'm in Newington ct. Gary I meant to ask you how to put my name and truck details in the signature as you suggested? Fourms are new to me I have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks Paul

Click your own name, above your avatar and you will see profile and settings.

You can add a picture for an avatar and a signature to your profile if you like.

You can add a picture for an avatar and a signature to your profile if you like.

I'm almost done updating the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page to include instructions on how to create a signature. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back..... :nabble_anim_working:

I'm almost done updating the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page to include instructions on how to create a signature. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back..... :nabble_anim_working:

Ok, y'all check this out, please. Tell me if it works for you and how it ought to be changed. Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

She has so many new parts its not funny and she hasn't been running for about 2 months now just shut off one day pulling into my driveway. Acting like fuel problem but I'm no mechanic.

.... I can't stand no having her broke down people are telling me to get rid of her but there's no way shes a classic!!

Do you have power to the pumps?

Did you jar the inertia switch pulling into the driveway?

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/electric-fuel-pump-control.html

She has so many new parts its not funny and she hasn't been running for about 2 months now just shut off one day pulling into my driveway. Acting like fuel problem but I'm no mechanic.

.... I can't stand no having her broke down people are telling me to get rid of her but there's no way shes a classic!!

Do you have power to the pumps?

Did you jar the inertia switch pulling into the driveway?

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/electric-fuel-pump-control.html

You could also check the 20 GA fuseable link at the starter relay.

You could also check the 20 GA fuseable link at the starter relay.

First I'd soak the air filter with a bit of starter fluid and make sure it really is a fuel problem.

If so, pushing the reset button on the inertia switch doesn't require an eeee.

But I think we should really take this to the main forum, since its getting beyond introducing oneself and their ride.