Bullnose Forums

USB Charging Port Questions

I just went to the Aukey site and tried to ask them the question below through their only method shown of contacting them - Submit A Support Question:

I was thinking of buying the CC-Y16 on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/5-Port-Charging-Station-Charger-Samsung/dp/B00UN1LM7Q/ref=psdc_2230642011_t3_B08GQQFJLF) but went to your site and couldn't find that product. Is it yours? Is it an old version? Counterfeit?

And I have several other questions I'd like to ask someone about, if we could talk.

By the way, that Amazon order number has nothing to do with you, but I can't send this w/o an order # so I used one of the many we've placed in the last several weeks.

Thanks,

Gary

It wouldn't go w/o an Amazon order number, so used another one of ours. It finally took it and then popped up a message that said "Network is not stable, please contact support@aukey.com". So I sent them an email at that address.

But I'm getting suspicious of Amazon. Janey was looking at a board game for the grandkids that normally runs ~$50 and found it on Amazon for $22. She asked me about it and I read several of the comments, many of which said they'd gotten counterfeit games, as confirmed by the manufacturer. Amazon said they were verified purchases, and yet hadn't responded to the claims.

Am I paranoid? :nabble_smiley_oh:

I got a response from "support" at Aukey, and they said that the device shown on the Amazon site is theirs.

But that's in spite of them not showing it on their site. :nabble_anim_confused:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a response from "support" at Aukey, and they said that the device shown on the Amazon site is theirs.

But that's in spite of them not showing it on their site. :nabble_anim_confused:

Plenty of manufacturers produce 'bespoke' product lines for different distributors.

Happens all the time with firearms.

And I'm not talking about a limited edition either.