Bullnose Forums

Hello Bullnose friends my name is Clay and I live in Buda TX just south of Austin. I am currently starting the process of restoring a 1982 F-250 4x4. I am excited to be part of this group, that way when I run into some problems on the restoration I have a place to go and recieve some advice on how to get the solution. Thank you for having me.

Welcome, Clay! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Buda? Was in the hill country a couple of months ago, including Wimberly. Looks like we were close to you.

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu). Would you like me to add you?

And, how about creating a signature with your name and a bit of info about your truck? That way we don't have to guess what you have.

Welcome, Clay! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Buda? Was in the hill country a couple of months ago, including Wimberly. Looks like we were close to you.

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu). Would you like me to add you?

And, how about creating a signature with your name and a bit of info about your truck? That way we don't have to guess what you have.

yes sir you can go ahead and add me to the map. I will get some pictures up tomorrow, i will have to have my wife help me, because I am not to computer savvy.

Welcome Clay! :nabble_waving_orig:

Glad you joined, and hope we can be helpful with your restoration.

At least you don't have to deal with the extensive rust we get up north.

Gary is well versed in the 335 engine and mechanical clutch.

Red nose or blue nose?

My FIL and his wife live in south Austin.

Slaughter Creek, just north of Mancacha, by Seabright park.

yes sir you can go ahead and add me to the map. I will get some pictures up tomorrow, i will have to have my wife help me, because I am not to computer savvy.

Clay - You are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

As for posting pics, go to Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu and see the Posting Pic's tab.

Jim - Where did I miss that he has a 351M or 400? Good engines, but not in factory guise.

Welcome Clay! :nabble_waving_orig:

Glad you joined, and hope we can be helpful with your restoration.

At least you don't have to deal with the extensive rust we get up north.

Gary is well versed in the 335 engine and mechanical clutch.

Red nose or blue nose?

My FIL and his wife live in south Austin.

Slaughter Creek, just north of Mancacha, by Seabright park.

Awesome!!! I know exactly where you are located. Thank you for welcoming to the group. This is my first Ford build so any help will be greatly appreciated.