Bullnose Forums

Rob NJ 1984 F250

robv2346

I have my original 1984 F250 4x4 U8500 gvwr 4.9 NP435 / NP205 TC Its got around 150k original miles. I bought it at 19. I did religious services. Did 2 previous clutches and an exhaust manifold. 2 carburetors. It was original 2 tone but i had it painted in 2000, New fuel tank and brake lines recently. It is instructed that this truck is to take me to the cemetary. truck.jpg.f604fdce9fcd15a59784e750daa97055.jpg

Welcome, Rob!!! Love the truck, but hope you don't plan to take that trip in it any time soon? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Boy, people with trucks they bought new amaze me! I love it, and wish I had one.

So, where in NJ are you? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you to it if I had a town.

Welcome, Rob!!! Love the truck, but hope you don't plan to take that trip in it any time soon? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Boy, people with trucks they bought new amaze me! I love it, and wish I had one.

So, where in NJ are you? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and I'd be happy to add you to it if I had a town.

Welcome, Rob! I am a fan of the 4.9L engine. :nabble_anim_handshake:

David

• 1 year later...

Hey Sorry, Paramus, NJ just outside NYC. Cant stay here much longer though.....