Bullnose Forums

Good news for replacement visor bars

Danny G

Funny that upgraded interiors back then had carpet added to the doors and cloth visors. Now a days leather and vinyl are considered premium interior trim.

I have a door pocket that I put on my truck.

They only came in XL & XLT trucks and it's therefore carpeted.

I have too much other stuff to address, so I'm not concerned about it.

I imagine vinyl seats get hot, slippery or sticky, and crack in freezing temperatures.

While the plaid fabric ones don't do any of that

I have a door pocket that I put on my truck.

They only came in XL & XLT trucks and it's therefore carpeted.

I have too much other stuff to address, so I'm not concerned about it.

I imagine vinyl seats get hot, slippery or sticky, and crack in freezing temperatures.

While the plaid fabric ones don't do any of that

Its the same with houses.. wood floors to carpets to wood floors again.

Its the same with houses.. wood floors to carpets to wood floors again.

Theres always a "new" trend to spend money on isnt there? The wood floors and carpets really get me. Doing years of residential remodels and tearing up something that someone once paid a lot of money for makes you think...what the conclusions are i dont know.

Sorry to hear about the flu, I had it for Christmas and missed a week of work.

Im starting to drive into the sun on my commute so this is a project I need to tackle. My visor problem is the screws where the rods mount to the body are loose.

Theres always a "new" trend to spend money on isnt there? The wood floors and carpets really get me. Doing years of residential remodels and tearing up something that someone once paid a lot of money for makes you think...what the conclusions are i dont know.

Sorry to hear about the flu, I had it for Christmas and missed a week of work.

Im starting to drive into the sun on my commute so this is a project I need to tackle. My visor problem is the screws where the rods mount to the body are loose.

fortunately I'm pretty much over it. After about 24-30 hours I was feeling better. I am attributing this to having gotten the flu shot so my body was somewhat prepared.