Bullnose Forums

Headliner Tracing

No, I didn't get your email re your address. (By the way, did you check out the address I used? :nabble_smiley_cool:)

As for your company kicking off in the US, that would be cool! I could mail the tracing to where you'll be.

On making the pdf, you'd have to trace it by hand or find someone that has a really big printer. I think that's a last resort.

Hi Gary,

Can you roll up the headliner and put it in such a transport box? What would be the smallest possible size?

How small can you fold your paper with the drawing? Does it fit in an envelope? How big would the envelope be?31D5srKGZpL.jpg.ef64b40a812ff05043ed06b2c100abb3.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gary,

Can you roll up the headliner and put it in such a transport box? What would be the smallest possible size?

How small can you fold your paper with the drawing? Does it fit in an envelope? How big would the envelope be?

I'm pretty sure I can put it in an 8 1/5 x 11" padded envelope. And that's what we weighed when I got the $50 estimate to ship it to your polizeistation.

Are you coming to the States?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I can put it in an 8 1/5 x 11" padded envelope. And that's what we weighed when I got the $50 estimate to ship it to your polizeistation.

Are you coming to the States?

Hello Gary,

please excuse me for not having contacted you in such a long time. There were a few events that required my full concentration. Do you have a PayPal account?

Michael

Hello Gary,

please excuse me for not having contacted you in such a long time. There were a few events that required my full concentration. Do you have a PayPal account?

Michael

Michael - I sent you an email with my Paypal account info. Are you ready for me to send the tracing to you in Germany? If so, please provide your address in an email response to me or in the Paypal transfer.

Otherwise, I don't have enough money in the material to worry about. Happy to help, even if it didn't help.

• 11 months later...

Michael - I sent you an email with my Paypal account info. Are you ready for me to send the tracing to you in Germany? If so, please provide your address in an email response to me or in the Paypal transfer.

Otherwise, I don't have enough money in the material to worry about. Happy to help, even if it didn't help.

I know this thread is a year old, but I was searching headliner stuff. I just pulled my supercab headliner out if any measurements are needed from it.