Bullnose Forums

Ammeter Question

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a molded one so you won't actually get to the terminal of it without tearing it up if that's what you mean.

I was going to try and find a new one. I know where it is located on the truck, just need to remember to open the Ford connector catalog next time I’m out there to see if that connector still exists, if not, I’ll just cut the wires and splice into it.

I was going to try and find a new one. I know where it is located on the truck, just need to remember to open the Ford connector catalog next time I’m out there to see if that connector still exists, if not, I’ll just cut the wires and splice into it.

Genuinely interested as I haven't done my rewiring in this area yet besides on paper - what is the goal with a new one?

Genuinely interested as I haven't done my rewiring in this area yet besides on paper - what is the goal with a new one?

Purpose of a new connector? I prefer to eliminate as many splices as possible, if I can replace the connector it would eliminate a couple of splices in the wiring.

Purpose of a new connector? I prefer to eliminate as many splices as possible, if I can replace the connector it would eliminate a couple of splices in the wiring.

Sorry, I think I am still missing something. I am completely on board with as few a splices as possible but in this case I don't see how a new connector helps since you are removing a wire/terminal from a connector (going from 4 to 3). I may need a picture :nabble_smiley_beam: