Bullnose Forums

Million $ Bronco???

Yipes!!!! I was afraid to even look as the Buy It Now button looked ominous!

I've added it to my Research and it'll be interesting to see what it goes for.

But, I will say that the 20” wheels with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T 295-55-20 tires are a turn-off. My son and I recently talked about the trend to put rubber bands on huge wheels, rendering the vehicle from ever surviving an offroad venture. Yes, I know this wasn't built to go offroad, but it should at least LOOK like it could as it is a Bronco.

Yipes!!!! I was afraid to even look as the Buy It Now button looked ominous!

I've added it to my Research and it'll be interesting to see what it goes for.

But, I will say that the 20” wheels with Nitto Trail Grappler M/T 295-55-20 tires are a turn-off. My son and I recently talked about the trend to put rubber bands on huge wheels, rendering the vehicle from ever surviving an offroad venture. Yes, I know this wasn't built to go offroad, but it should at least LOOK like it could as it is a Bronco.

It's listed in an upcoming Barret Jackson Auction. I think the price is that high to attract attention and they are using Ebay as an advertising platform. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if that thing goes for well over 6 figures.

It's listed in an upcoming Barret Jackson Auction. I think the price is that high to attract attention and they are using Ebay as an advertising platform. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if that thing goes for well over 6 figures.

Some of the (too many) pictures make it look like a model / fake.

Was that $1800 to rebuild the rear end? Wonder what all was rebuilt on it? Did that include the disc conversion?

So 10k in parts if I read right so the rest of that mill is what?

If that is going for BIG BUCKS I can just think what that Cosworth Vega and that AMC Pacer (most likely not a rare v8) are going for?

Dave ----