Bullnose Forums

Hi from Germany

Wolpe

:nabble_anim_handshake::nabble_anim_jump:

Got the material yesterday. It is 42" wide, which probably isn't wide enough so we got 3 yards, which is 9' or 2.74 meters long. That will be more than enough to let me splice some onto the side

Was busy at church today, but hope to get the work table cleared off tomorrow so I can tack the material down, put the headliner backing on it, and trace around it. Then, knowing how much material we are working with I can call the shipping people on Monday and figure out the cheapest way to ship it and the cost thereof.

At that point you can decide if you want it or not. But I don't think it'll be all that expensive and it'll give you a good way to create a headliner.

However, we need to take some measurements of a regular cab vs a supercab so you know how much to lengthen the tracing. I'll see what I can figure out that would be good reference points, like maybe the dash to the back glass. Or the rearview mirror to the back glass. But, if anyone has suggestions please let us know.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are now on the map!

Yes, it is a BEAUTIFUL area! We've been there several times and never get tired of it. :nabble_smiley_good:

Michael - I started a new thread on the headliner tracing: http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Headliner-Tracing-td47039.html. I'm using it to see if anyone can think of anything else that needs to be done.

Monday I'll check to see what it'll cost to ship it and let you know. But I think it'll fold up nicely in a padded envelope and won't cost much.