Bullnose Forums

Hi from Germany

Wolpe

Hi there,

My name is Michael and Iam from Germany. I bought a 1982 F250 Super Cab 2 years ago. I found the forum while looking for spare parts and information for the pick-up. I am happy to be here and hope that you can help me with one or the other problem with your experience and knowledge.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Michael

Michael - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Germany? We've been all over Germany, and maybe to your place? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you.

How about pics of your truck? An F250 Supercab would be rather large over there.

Happy New Year!!!

Michael - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Germany? We've been all over Germany, and maybe to your place? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you.

How about pics of your truck? An F250 Supercab would be rather large over there.

Happy New Year!!!

:nabble_anim_jump:

Thank you for the warm welcome in the forum Gary.

I live about 60 km North -east of Munich.

I will post pictures of my truck later.

Yes you are right, the Ford is already big, but it works.

Pickups are becoming increasingly popular in Germany, but mainly the newer models. The main problem with the older models (which I prefer 100%) is the availability of the spare parts and the high shipping and customs costs.

Happy New Year to all

Michael

:nabble_anim_jump:

Thank you for the warm welcome in the forum Gary.

I live about 60 km North -east of Munich.

I will post pictures of my truck later.

Yes you are right, the Ford is already big, but it works.

Pickups are becoming increasingly popular in Germany, but mainly the newer models. The main problem with the older models (which I prefer 100%) is the availability of the spare parts and the high shipping and customs costs.

Happy New Year to all

Michael

Michael - Would that be Moosburg? If so, I can put you on the map, or just tell me where.

I've been to that area. In Sept of 2015 we visited this church:

1280px-Wieskirche_boenisch_okt_2003.thumb.jpg.cd4e139859d9f7112bd8477f0b702417.jpg

Oh, and while in Germany we saw these: :nabble_smiley_wink:

American_Classics_at_Neu.thumb.jpg.0cb7183eb08a4d9e29ffca26b489c777.jpg

Michael - Would that be Moosburg? If so, I can put you on the map, or just tell me where.

I've been to that area. In Sept of 2015 we visited this church:

Oh, and while in Germany we saw these: :nabble_smiley_wink:

Moosburg agrees 100%

Allgäu very beautiful area and Neuschwanstein Castle one of the most beautiful castles in Germany

:nabble_anim_claps: