Bullnose Forums

Hi from Cairns Far North Queensland Australia

Aussie G

Grant - Welcome! Glad to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

A couple of things. First, we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you. There you'll find you aren't the only Aussie, although Darin is the closest and he's not close to you. But, he might be someone you want to meet as he knows how to get parts from here to there. In fact, he was here for the show last year.

Second, it helps us help you if you have a signature that tells us what your truck is and has. It is really hard to remember, and we don't want to get it wrong. Plus, we like to call people by their given names, so you can put yours in the sig - if you'd like. It is up to you.

Anyway, where are the pics of the truck? We have a saying that w/o pics it didn't happen, so.... And, you'll want to start a thread or threads in the main section about your truck. (More people see it in the main section.)

Welcome!

Welcome Grant. I was in Carnes in 05. An R&R from Iraq. What a beautiful country you have there. The folks were great, friendly, helpful and when my wife would mention that I was on leave from Iraq, the bill would somehow disappear or be reduced.

Im sure that what ever you kneed to know, someone will have the answer, or know where to find it.