Bullnose Forums

Nice '81 Flareside with Free Wheeling Pkg. B (Western Canada)

Nice little '81 Flareside here just listed for sale.

Appears to have the Free Wheeling B package...some neat options there. Factory fog lights and bezel switch, leather wrapped wheel (I think) and factory tach. The bumper guards, tu-tone paint, and aluminum wheels were all part of that. Original documentation shows they paid $1600 CDN for the package.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/kelowna/1981-ford-f-150-custom-pickup-truck/1478509726

_59.jpg.19a189023e1fbbe3344a380740da33b7.jpg

The body has been touched up obviously, but the truck is pretty well intact for it's age, and we don't see those options very often anymore.

At $4950 CDN (Approx $3800 USD) I betcha it will sell pretty quick. If it was over here on the east coast I'd grab it myself;).

That’s a really nice truck for the price. :nabble_smiley_good:

Gary, if it was on this coast I'd be on my way to look at it right now. I think a fella could make a pretty nice little weekend driver out of it for very little money. I think for the asking price it will probably sell pretty quickly. The truck itself is nothing very special, but I thought that a few of the rarer options were cool and worthy of a nod for those of us Bullnose enthusiasts!

That’s a really nice truck for the price. :nabble_smiley_good:

Gary, if it was on this coast I'd be on my way to look at it right now. I think a fella could make a pretty nice little weekend driver out of it for very little money. I think for the asking price it will probably sell pretty quickly. The truck itself is nothing very special, but I thought that a few of the rarer options were cool and worthy of a nod for those of us Bullnose enthusiasts!

Nice looking truck, don't think I have seen that color on our trucks before.

Then again all I see are blue ones :nabble_anim_blbl:

Dave ----