Bullnose Forums

2020 Spring Meet???

I'm kickin round the idea of doing a spring meetup at my place in 2020. Just South of Louisville. Nothing official other than bring your truck, BYOB, and we can hang out. You can sleep in the barn loft or campout if you wanna make it an overnighter.

Thoughts? Concerns? Anyone interested?

I have 5 acres, a lift, tools, pouring concrete soon, beer fridge, lazy boys, couches.

Maybe it will be a place to compliment garys summer show, but with cooler weather here on the east side, and earlier in the year.

I wouldnt call it a show, just a get together for those of us so far away from gary.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go. I am hoping to put a lot of miles on my Bullnose in 2020, and would love to do a trip or two with it.

Well heck! Lets do this. Cory is in. Who else?

Maybe Cory and I will start a Flareside meet? That would be cool.

Well, if no one else gets interested, Cory you are welcome to swing by my place anytime. You have my address already.

What state is Louisville in?

I don't want to "assume" where it might be and why I ask.

Dave ----

Well, only the best state in the nation, Kentucky of course. Home of the Bourbon Trail, Churchill Downs, hottest women in the world, and the biggest machine gun shoot in the world. Murica!!!

Well, if no one else gets interested, Cory you are welcome to swing by my place anytime. You have my address already.

I have no idea what my 2020 travel plans are yet, but I'd love to make some trips with the truck. I'd love to make it out to Oklahoma as well. I am trying to get my old truck dialed in better so that it is nicer to drive on the highway. That includes engine work and wheel work, but I'm getting there, a little bit at a time.

According to Google maps, Louisville is 1600 miles, and I'd have to pass right by Ron and Jim around the 7 and 800 mile marks. I guess we'll see.

At this point and time, I'm just daydreaming anyway. Getting out for car night on Thursday has been enough of a challenge, so getting half way across the continent is a whole other ball of wax!

What state is Louisville in?

I don't want to "assume" where it might be and why I ask.

Dave ----

Well, only the best state in the nation, Kentucky of course. Home of the Bourbon Trail, Churchill Downs, hottest women in the world, and the biggest machine gun shoot in the world. Murica!!!

+2 on the greatest state as well as being my home state. I hail from Owensboro, KY originally and now live here in Mc Kenzie, TN.

At this point and time, I'm just daydreaming anyway. Getting out for car night on Thursday has been enough of a challenge, so getting half way across the continent is a whole other ball of wax!

Cory, my dad planned on doing a lot of things....then dropped dead of a heart attack at 59 before getting to do a lot of those things. You better stop daydreaming and start seizing the day my friend.