Bullnose Forums

BoyHowdy

IMG_1098.jpg.0c7e7e7da41689528c9dccd7f3101344.jpg

My truck pictured is a 1983 F100 I bought 36 years ago when I graduated High School. I’ve owned it 36 years now and my father’s name is actually still on the title from where he co-signed for the loan. It was my primary driver until my son learned to drive. He drove the truck until he purchased his first vehicle.

The truck originally had a 232 V6 that wouldn’t pull the hat off your head. I later replaced that with a 302 I pulled from a Thunderbird. That engine had over 300,000 miles before it laid down. Last year I bought a 302 from a Crown Vic my friend was going to use as a derby car and began my first build. Listed below is a list of some of the things I’ve done to the engine.

Machined and bored.

Magnum 215/215 Hydraulic Roller Cam and Lifter Kit for Ford 221-302

White Performance Aluminum Heads

Holley Sniper EFI with HyperSpark ignition, coil and distributor.

Thrush Rattler exhaust

CFV Pulley System

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Very nice truck, and a wonderful story. You'll have to start a thread on it in the main section and tell us all about it. Plus, let us know how you like the EFI system. And pics of the pulley system, engine, et al.

Where's home? I ask because we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like. We don't put addresses, but just your town/city.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Very nice truck, and a wonderful story. You'll have to start a thread on it in the main section and tell us all about it. Plus, let us know how you like the EFI system. And pics of the pulley system, engine, et al.

Where's home? I ask because we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if you'd like. We don't put addresses, but just your town/city.

Hometown-Leachville Arkansas

Right now loving the EFI. Only have 200 miles on the build. Couple of pictures during build and instillation..IMG_2842.jpg.e8ed3a3e8ebc2f11c9fb11e27d601480.jpgIMG_0430.jpg.f9473f2bece0b7f3aa981cf2ed97d90b.jpg