Bullnose Forums

Norwegian F250, 1984, 460, 2wd

Papelione

Christian, Gary has the 1985 EVTM hosted here on the site.

You see the signal lights diagram at the top of this page.

Which do you think would be more relevant?

Marker lamps?

The EVTM is a complete diagnostic manual, that can walk anybody through finding fault with any of the systems on the truck.

1985-etm-page87.jpg.92056561cdbdd3551bba5219ff9ff171.jpg

1985-etm-page88.thumb.jpg.c5421de9ef55adf8e035945112ca8fa4.jpg

Well done, Jim!

I try. :nabble_smiley_blush:

And it's thanks to you that I can even find these, by making them clickable (or not... I forget)

Hopefully Christian will be able to follow the diagnostics that succeed the diagrams, and find where his fault lies.

Ford (and whomever wrote these manuals) were very methodical in their troubleshooting instructions.

A->B->C->......

I try. :nabble_smiley_blush:

And it's thanks to you that I can even find these, by making them clickable (or not... I forget)

Hopefully Christian will be able to follow the diagnostics that succeed the diagrams, and find where his fault lies.

Ford (and whomever wrote these manuals) were very methodical in their troubleshooting instructions.

A->B->C->......

Yes, I hope Christian can work his way through the test.

Yesterday on one of "those" FB pages a guy was selling schematics from Mitchell. Said they are better than those you get from Chilton or garysgaragemahal. When I pointed out that the schematics and EVTMs on here are from Ford he called them "chicken scratchings". :nabble_smiley_scared:

Yes, I hope Christian can work his way through the test.

Yesterday on one of "those" FB pages a guy was selling schematics from Mitchell. Said they are better than those you get from Chilton or garysgaragemahal. When I pointed out that the schematics and EVTMs on here are from Ford he called them "chicken scratchings". :nabble_smiley_scared:

At least he has something to wipe with in this time of hoarding and scarcity! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Thx alot guys

Actually ordered the Evtm 1984, so its on the way. Will look in to the problem this weekend hopefully, things Will lightEn up 🤣😅

Best

Christian

Like I said, I hope this helps.

The '84 & '85 books are not much different, except the 302 could have fuel injection, so many pages there...

Like I said, I hope this helps.

The '84 & '85 books are not much different, except the 302 could have fuel injection, so many pages there...

Hi

Put a new 5 amp fuse in slot 17, and also new main light switch installed (main light switch is the one where you activate the headlight by pulling the pin?:).

At slot 17 I dont get any power in run position, im guessing this were the problem lies, since this would have same effect as a bad fuse in slot 17.