Bullnose Forums

Norwegian F250, 1984, 460, 2wd

Papelione

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/laughing-25-x-25_orig.gif

But in the truck what shows you charging status?

We are fast approaching mid-summer night.

What is your latitude?

f250_gauge_LI.jpg.05b57dee5f54303d38597b4b29bf0d40.jpg

I have similiar to this, Red circle indicating charging status.

With engine running? if yes then I need to put back bypass to red/ltblue spot in ignition switch, as this is the only way to start truck now.

Narvik latitude: 68.43838, 17.4272

Sun is up 24/7 now.

/Christian

I have similiar to this, Red circle indicating charging status.

With engine running? if yes then I need to put back bypass to red/ltblue spot in ignition switch, as this is the only way to start truck now.

Narvik latitude: 68.43838, 17.4272

Sun is up 24/7 now.

/Christian

I see, you do have the ammeter.

I ask because the power wiring to the cabin will pass through a shunt.

We will get to the root of this.

Now I know what schematic to look at I can study.

ETA: I don't think I've ever been inside the arctic circle, but the extremes of daylight intrigue me.

Norway seems an interesting country to visit. I know nothing of the northern Sammi culture.

I see, you do have the ammeter.

I ask because the power wiring to the cabin will pass through a shunt.

We will get to the root of this.

Now I know what schematic to look at I can study.

ETA: I don't think I've ever been inside the arctic circle, but the extremes of daylight intrigue me.

Norway seems an interesting country to visit. I know nothing of the northern Sammi culture.

Thank for taking the time:nabble_anim_working::nabble_smiley_good:

Now is a beautyfull time up here, Narvik city is quite urban, but grand nature is right by the ciyt limits

Sammi name for Narvik is Áhkkánjárga.

Narvik_mtb.jpg.cc1d0706cfde8b35da0d2159b18a78a6.jpg

Absolutely beautiful photo! :nabble_anim_claps:

Hi

Cant seem, to find the Neutral safety switch(NSS) in the wiring diagram, I have a idea that red/ltblue are going from NSS to ignition control module (ICM) at left hand side fender, is that correct?

Would next thing to look at then be the ICM?

/Christian

Hi

Cant seem, to find the Neutral safety switch(NSS) in the wiring diagram, I have a idea that red/ltblue are going from NSS to ignition control module (ICM) at left hand side fender, is that correct?

Would next thing to look at then be the ICM?

/Christian

No.

It goes to the 'S' terminal on the starter relay mounted to the right hand fender.

Depending on the year of the truck, it splices to the retard function of the ignition module, or the ignition module gets power from the 'I' terminal of the fender mounted relay.

Let me see if I can find the proper diagram.

I have trouble getting android/chrome to show me the whole menu.

No.

It goes to the 'S' terminal on the starter relay mounted to the right hand fender.

Depending on the year of the truck, it splices to the retard function of the ignition module, or the ignition module gets power from the 'I' terminal of the fender mounted relay.

Jim - I’ll work this in a bit.

No.

Thanks Gary!

I don't "see" an '84 or '85 EVTM

Thanks Gary!

I don't "see" an '84 or '85 EVTM

Jim - Go look again. :nabble_smiley_wink: (I just made "EVTM" unclickable, so now you should see the pages below.)

Christian - We don't have the complete '84 EVTM on the site, but your truck should be wired the same as the '85 EVTM shows. Here's the first of two pages. Note the M and N triangles in the upper left corner and the "To/From Start Page 31".

1985-etm-page27.thumb.jpg.be8a8d32dec1cbc0aa821dd37a7cb1d4.jpg

And here's Page 31 with the M & N.

1985-etm-page31_1.thumb.jpg.e8c08b1d4a3297742aa41fc516a4e50c.jpg

Jim - Go look again. :nabble_smiley_wink: (I just made "EVTM" unclickable, so now you should see the pages below.)

Christian - We don't have the complete '84 EVTM on the site, but your truck should be wired the same as the '85 EVTM shows. Here's the first of two pages. Note the M and N triangles in the upper left corner and the "To/From Start Page 31".

And here's Page 31 with the M & N.

Ok, so in this year the DuraSpark module gets its retard signal from the 121 connector, and only the fuel pump 'prime' override gets power from (I).

But Christian can see how either the NSS, or his clutch switch interface with the cab harness.

Thank you Gary, for posting these pages that I couldn't find. 🤝