Bullnose Forum

Center Console Photos/Ideas

kramttocs

You can see my thoughts on Dad's truck's console starting around here on FTE. Although there is some earlier that may be a good starting point.

And there are some pics of Big Blackie's console here: Documentation/Picture Gallery/Big Blackie. But to see how he did it and what all was in it you'll have to go back to FTE on that as well.

I wish I could find a decent extended cab like that or even a crew cab.

You can see my thoughts on Dad's truck's console starting around here on FTE. Although there is some earlier that may be a good starting point.

And there are some pics of Big Blackie's console here: Documentation/Picture Gallery/Big Blackie. But to see how he did it and what all was in it you'll have to go back to FTE on that as well.

Thanks. I've got a factory blue one and then I've got a tan one from a newer model but not a big fan of the plastic.

The truck came with a speaker box one which I like because it's solid but still interested in what else is out there.

IMG_20191206_120722.jpg.0155bde2571f663b319a19fa360cf9b2.jpg

IMG_20191206_120814.jpg.9671f37caf9fd4fc7888ad10fc70178e.jpg

IMG_20191206_120819.jpg.68f7395c6e3fcd0f7ab211dc9f0f8682.jpg

Thanks. I've got a factory blue one and then I've got a tan one from a newer model but not a big fan of the plastic.

The truck came with a speaker box one which I like because it's solid but still interested in what else is out there.

sounds like fabrication time, grab some hard wood ply and some vinyl.

this is what I did, as I needed a place for my subwoffer

Gabe, is it just a speaker box, or does the lid lift for a little storage?

Those look like my favorite HF goatskin gloves you've got there. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I don't have buckets, but do still have a little meranti strap in console I made from scrap back in '85.

Hard to imagine that thing has been under my elbow for 34 years.

Gabe, is it just a speaker box, or does the lid lift for a little storage?

Those look like my favorite HF goatskin gloves you've got there. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I don't have buckets, but do still have a little meranti strap in console I made from scrap back in '85.

Hard to imagine that thing has been under my elbow for 34 years.

Yes it's just a box for the subwoofer, not sure where I got the gloves, or where they are now as I took this pic several years ago.