Bullnose Forums

Door handle boots [E0TZ-10226A06-A] - NOS

Good news! You are welcome. Maybe you can "buy" me a cup of coffee, sometime? :nabble_anim_handshake:

Happy to do so! If you come here now we have Verona, Italian, and French. But perhaps we can stop at your place some time and take you out? (But we've discovered that it is less expensive and a lot faster to fly to Florida and rent a car there if needed.)

But perhaps we can stop at your place some time and take you out? (But we've discovered that it is less expensive and a lot faster to fly to Florida and rent a car there if needed.)

Maybe so, but you miss seeing another part of the country! :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Did Uhaul add more stuff to their Ebay store? They were getting a little low on E0TZ things, I might have to check back in and see what they have.

Well, I got the door handle boots just now. They weren't quite what I expected, and here's the email I just sent to U-TechCenter:

I just got the door handle boots - all 9 of them. There were only supposed to be 2. What do we do?

:nabble_smiley_oh:

Send 2 to me :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

You are a good man Gary not many would do that.

On some smaller items Ford sold them that way.

Most of the time small items pack of 10, I would ask where the 10th is :nabble_smiley_evil:.

Dave ----

Send 2 to me :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

You are a good man Gary not many would do that.

On some smaller items Ford sold them that way.

Most of the time small items pack of 10, I would ask where the 10th is :nabble_smiley_evil:.

Dave ----

Dave - If I get to keep them I'll send 2 to you. I'll let you know what they say.