Bullnose Forums

New member introduction:=) F250 1984

Papelione

Hi

Im Christian from Norway, and the proud new owner of a F250 from 1984 2wd.

I have been looking for a older truck for a while, as I live in Norway these are not in huge numbers.

The bullnoses is for me the icon in these older trucks, I like the square design and "no nonsenses" look of them.

Mine was imported from the US in 2014 after spending it´s first years in Utah and later Idaho. It seams pretty original, and in large rust free.

Drove it home almost 2000 km, and it behaved nice, small mechanical to fix. Exterior needs som missing trim parts and a loving hand.

It´s being put in for the winter, as the winters are pretty harsh here.

Having trouble posting a picture, will do that later

Anyway here´s a picture, and thank you for accepting in this dedicated forum:=)

Best regards

Christian

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christian! Welcome! Glad you joined and happy to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where in Norway are you? I was in Stavanger, Eidfjord, and Bergen last year on a cruise. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd love to put you on it if I had a town.

And, we need to see some pics! :nabble_smiley_good:

Christian! Welcome! Glad you joined and happy to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where in Norway are you? I was in Stavanger, Eidfjord, and Bergen last year on a cruise. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd love to put you on it if I had a town.

And, we need to see some pics! :nabble_smiley_good:

Hi, glad to meet you to:=)

Located in Narvik up north, put me on the map:=)

Lokks like picture came through

fullsizeoutput_954.thumb.jpeg.7946768a65bc7b6ae27aab4837f67de1.jpegou

Hi, glad to meet you to:=)

Located in Narvik up north, put me on the map:=)

Lokks like picture came through

ou

Wow! You are a loooooong way NORTH! But you are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

We've talked about taking the In Search Of The Northern Lights cruise some day and it looks like we'd dock there. Cool!

And, your truck looks great. What are your plans for it.

2019_In_Search_of_Northern_Lights_956x690_tcm13-95465.jpg.736b89c85103695271e8b7b72df8bc8c.jpg

Thank you, do you guys know what the colour/decor is called, haven´t seen others in that style

Guess the plan is to restore it gently, last owner was a blast-explosives guy who had it as a daily, his been nice to it, but small things needs tinkering. As mechanics is sound I want to get know first and read more on this forum to get my bearings right:=).

Next year polishing, fix the trimming, small electric issues, drive it, go camping with family, enjoy it.

Hoping I can keep it for many years.

Maybe bigger things down the line.

If you come Narvik, let me know and we can take a coffee and check out northern lights:=)

Guess the plan is to restore it gently, last owner was a blast-explosives guy who had it as a daily, his been nice to it, but small things needs tinkering. As mechanics is sound I want to get know first and read more on this forum to get my bearings right:=).

Next year polishing, fix the trimming, small electric issues, drive it, go camping with family, enjoy it.

Hoping I can keep it for many years.

Maybe bigger things down the line.

If you come Narvik, let me know and we can take a coffee and check out northern lights:=)

If I get there I'll let you know well beforehand and maybe we can meet.

As for the color, if the certification label is still on the driver's door jamb you should be able to decode it here: Documentation/Specifications/Certification Label. Use the interactive one at the bottom of the page and click on the blue boxes to be taken to info on each of the codes.

If I get there I'll let you know well beforehand and maybe we can meet.

As for the color, if the certification label is still on the driver's door jamb you should be able to decode it here: Documentation/Specifications/Certification Label. Use the interactive one at the bottom of the page and click on the blue boxes to be taken to info on each of the codes.

Thx, Is Ebay the go to place, for trim and mouldings?

Been looking at LMC and Dennis Carpenter, bur the pieces im missing isn´t there.

/Christian