Bullnose Forums

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thank you David!

I want to express my gratitude to everyone here on the forum, for making this the #1 best place on the web to discuss 1980's Ford trucks.

And, of course, a special thanks to Gary for making it happen!

Wishing you all a full belly and good company tomorrow. 🙏

Thank you David!

I want to express my gratitude to everyone here on the forum, for making this the #1 best place on the web to discuss 1980's Ford trucks.

And, of course, a special thanks to Gary for making it happen!

Wishing you all a full belly and good company tomorrow. 🙏

Happy Thanksgiving and God's blessings to all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, David! Hope you get to hold that grandbaby. Grandkids are the blessings we get for raising our kids. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for blessings, I certainly AM! :nabble_smiley_good:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, I enjoy reading about other's projects and helping this "family" learn more about our trucks.

When is it up there, again, Cory?

I know you mentioned it before

Ours is around a month before yours. It will be a little quiet for us as well the rest of the week as most of the equipment I deal with is made in the US, so there will be no orders or tech support, etc...lol.

When is it up there, again, Cory?

I know you mentioned it before

Ours is around a month before yours. It will be a little quiet for us as well the rest of the week as most of the equipment I deal with is made in the US, so there will be no orders or tech support, etc...lol.

Well then, Happy Thanksgiving a month late or 11 months early to my Canadian friends. And Happy Thanksgiving right on time to my US friends. :nabble_anim_jump:

As for the rest of y'all, have a good day and reflect on how blessed you are. :nabble_smiley_good: