Bullnose Forums

Push Guard Bumper

Danny G

Those are OEM like the Japanese city of Usa was "Made in USA" back in the 1960's

I'm serious, look it up..

LoL yea but they are not FORD OEM NOS parts. They seem to be decent quality, I just wished the seller (who has 13 more) would have just posted them for what they are, Reproductions. There is nothing wrong with them being repro's they just should not sell for the price of NOS Ford parts.

Those are OEM like the Japanese city of Usa was "Made in USA" back in the 1960's

I'm serious, look it up..

LoL yea but they are not FORD OEM NOS parts. They seem to be decent quality, I just wished the seller (who has 13 more) would have just posted them for what they are, Reproductions. There is nothing wrong with them being repro's they just should not sell for the price of NOS Ford parts.

💯%

Don't misrepresent your merch.

Fair price for fair product

Maybe they're trying to fool themselves? 😆

💯%

Here is what was on Darth when I first got him. It was strong enough to roll the back bumper on a Chevy 2500 under with only some scuffing on one of the rubber pads (too bad it won't fit a 1987 Jim). I have no idea who made it. Darth is an XL model, so no rub strip on the bumper. Bad thing on that, changing a headlight was a royal pain as you had to work through the opening.

P3050022.thumb.jpg.bb793764668eee055ca7cd48ad5c8e9e.jpg

Here is what was on Darth when I first got him. It was strong enough to roll the back bumper on a Chevy 2500 under with only some scuffing on one of the rubber pads (too bad it won't fit a 1987 Jim). I have no idea who made it. Darth is an XL model, so no rub strip on the bumper. Bad thing on that, changing a headlight was a royal pain as you had to work through the opening.

Bill,

I'm busy putting on my new Chinese tin bumper right now..

💯%

I contacted the seller on it, he said feel free to return it but GEM made parts for Ford. Looking at GEM's website looks like they make after market novelty hood ornaments and push guards.

💯%

I contacted the seller on it, he said feel free to return it but GEM made parts for Ford. Looking at GEM's website looks like they make after market novelty hood ornaments and push guards.

You know what, the pad is different too

GEM manufacture

guards.png.6ea46d1ddfc6b06f5808e731ae8f5dc0.png

Ford E0TZ-17984-A

FordOEM.png.c9995d9d5fe86ed38b9b4ba4acfa4598.png

💯%

I want some of what he's smoking!

On second thought.... maybe not. 🤪🤯

I want some of what he's smoking!

On second thought.... maybe not. 🤪🤯

He just admitted to me he bought the company's stock when they "went out of business". Except they are still operating, and I called them, and I went to their website and they still sell the push guards for 97+ E series... and they have that same pad lol, they are blatantly a after market add on. Then he apologized for selling something as something it was not, and said I can return them. All good, I just want you to change your advertisement to not say OEM NOS parts, and to pay my return shipping fee.

He just admitted to me he bought the company's stock when they "went out of business". Except they are still operating, and I called them, and I went to their website and they still sell the push guards for 97+ E series... and they have that same pad lol, they are blatantly a after market add on. Then he apologized for selling something as something it was not, and said I can return them. All good, I just want you to change your advertisement to not say OEM NOS parts, and to pay my return shipping fee.

Give him a link to this thread in feedback.

The longer I live the more jaded I get.

The fact that there are people everywhere like this really reinforces my compulsion to avoid all human contact.