Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Good job, Jeff! As the Brits would say, belt and braces. :nabble_smiley_good:

For those dealing with a leaky lid on the early Bull, here is my solution, 87-99 master, lines need to be switched, got min at salvage yard with prop valve, you have to use the valve, or get an adapter, works great.

master.jpg.f661f9f6411858154ee8844d8441b9c5.jpg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those dealing with a leaky lid on the early Bull, here is my solution, 87-99 master, lines need to be switched, got min at salvage yard with prop valve, you have to use the valve, or get an adapter, works great.

Amen, brother! That's the way to do it.

And, get a spare cap to put an air fitting on. Hook a garden sprayer to the air fitting and power bleed the brakes.

I think the brake fluid warning light plug on the side is different.

If you're getting yours from a JY cut the plug with plenty of pigtail.... 💡

I think the brake fluid warning light plug on the side is different.

If you're getting yours from a JY cut the plug with plenty of pigtail.... 💡

I don't think the 83 had that low fluid warning system, shouldn't be a big problem to set one up tho, the wiring may be there, don't know.

I have a bleeder system that has a check valve that works pretty good.

I don't think the 83 had that low fluid warning system, shouldn't be a big problem to set one up tho, the wiring may be there, don't know.

I have a bleeder system that has a check valve that works pretty good.

You just need the float switch to make ground.

You can tie it in anywhere going to the same wire as the parking brake. 💡

:nabble_anim_claps:

I heard back today from Sean who bought “Big Red”, in less than a year he has done so much to the truck !!

I’ve invited him here so he can share more on “Little Bigfoot” himself and I won’t spoil it. The truck was already a daily driver but he has made it unbelievably better.

My 84 Bronco is apparently also being restored big time. I’ll see if I can get some pics.

I’ve only sold trucks (except 1) that were 100% daily drivers. I’m building a legacy of selling daily drivers that seem to have better lives and happier than when they were with me :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Here is a pic of “Little Bigfoot” I received today

CDF5417D-12D8-4452-BEE2-34785635D9EF.thumb.jpeg.c1fed5642812c50585e256ac405a345b.jpeg

I heard back today from Sean who bought “Big Red”, in less than a year he has done so much to the truck !!

I’ve invited him here so he can share more on “Little Bigfoot” himself and I won’t spoil it. The truck was already a daily driver but he has made it unbelievably better.

My 84 Bronco is apparently also being restored big time. I’ll see if I can get some pics.

I’ve only sold trucks (except 1) that were 100% daily drivers. I’m building a legacy of selling daily drivers that seem to have better lives and happier than when they were with me :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Here is a pic of “Little Bigfoot” I received today

Nice looking truck. And I like the white steelies. Many of the trucks came with them.

I'm waiting for Jeff to chime in! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Is that the new owner?

Made a slight detour on the way to work today and saw an exceptionally nice looking 85-86 F250 sitting in someones driveway. It was solid dark blue metallic and the truck looked in nearly new condition. If it's still there tomorrow maybe I'll snap a pic of it but it's been a long time since I've seen one that nice. Anybody on here live in the Edgewood/Milton, WA area? there's a lot of old Ford trucks running around this area but never seen that one before. Ride height looked like a 4x2 like mine.