Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Map lights are fixed. It ended up being a corroded, broken wire at a connector in the rear cab corner.

Of course the moment I got them working I immediately thought that I need to upgrade the bulbs to LED. 😀

I've finally run out of diversions and need to focus on sanding and priming the fenders, hood and doors. Not a fan of body work.

Still working up some plans in my head for a flatbed being a box looks unattainable.

which box are you actually needing. I do find them occasionally here in NC.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

which box are you actually needing. I do find them occasionally here in NC.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a dual tank styleside 6 3/4' bed. Just something not rotten like we have up north.

It's been a while since I visited the family in NC 😀

Thanks.

I'm looking for a dual tank styleside 6 3/4' bed. Just something not rotten like we have up north.

It's been a while since I visited the family in NC 😀

a twin tank short bed? sure, those are everywhere. haha. I will keep an eye out as usual. I sometimes get parts trucks. I actually passed on one last month that may have been what you need. I will keep looking.

a twin tank short bed? sure, those are everywhere. haha. I will keep an eye out as usual. I sometimes get parts trucks. I actually passed on one last month that may have been what you need. I will keep looking.

You just gave me some hope!! Thanks!

forget where you are from! where are you at?

looking at the map and it seems you are dang near a yooper. sterling heights is about as far into Michigan as I've been. and thats a good 700 from here. no shortage of rust up there.

looking at the map and it seems you are dang near a yooper. sterling heights is about as far into Michigan as I've been. and thats a good 700 from here. no shortage of rust up there.

Lol! Yeah, I am closer to Canada than most anything. 🤣

But, I have family in Durham which we visit as well as in Virginia. I used to drive Denver to Northern Michigan in a straight shot (19 hours), so a trip to North Carolina is nothing.

Plus....Bojangles....nuff said.

But, I have family in Durham which we visit as well as in Virginia. I used to drive Denver to Northern Michigan in a straight shot (19 hours), so a trip to North Carolina is nothing.

I used to do Daytona straight through without a second thought (1,100 miles)

I hear you about restaurants!

Food and hospitality are on another level

My little sister used to work in the Detroit morgue.

I've never seen more rust buckets on the roads (if you can call them that) than in Michigan. 🤯

I'm sure things are much prettier farther up in the mitten. 😊