Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yikes! That really IS carnage! :nabble_smiley_oh:

Hope you can get it sorted quickly. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

I need to find a piece of cardboard so I can go back out there, cut those bolts loose, and closer inspect the corner of the gas tank.

I need to refill the 1356 because I drove 40 miles with it spewing ATF.

I would make an attempt at cleaning it all off but there's not a thawed hose in 200 miles. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I need to find a piece of cardboard so I can go back out there, cut those bolts loose, and closer inspect the corner of the gas tank.

I need to refill the 1356 because I drove 40 miles with it spewing ATF.

I would make an attempt at cleaning it all off but there's not a thawed hose in 200 miles. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I went to the stealership and picked up a crush collar and nut.

Stopped at AutoZone for U-bolts and a seal plus fresh fluids and a tube of the green gear oil resistant RTV.

Placed an order with Drivetrain America for a new yoke and bastard (1350x1310) Spicer greaseable universal.

Already have shipping confirmation and a tracking #. :nabble_smiley_good:

Now I need to find a driveshaft shop who can actually tell me if it's bent from flailing around and check for balance.

I went to the stealership and picked up a crush collar and nut.

Stopped at AutoZone for U-bolts and a seal plus fresh fluids and a tube of the green gear oil resistant RTV.

Placed an order with Drivetrain America for a new yoke and bastard (1350x1310) Spicer greaseable universal.

Already have shipping confirmation and a tracking #. :nabble_smiley_good:

Now I need to find a driveshaft shop who can actually tell me if it's bent from flailing around and check for balance.

Sounds like a plan! :nabble_smiley_good:

Was your original u-joint a 1350 x 1310? Or was that the yoke you could find?