Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today, replaced the "new" rear bumper. This winter, before finding a longer ball mount, I had a little accident. While backup, I pinched the bumper toward the manure trailer jack.

Was very sad. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I ordered a new one, waiting for warmer days to make the change. Still some icy zones and snow spots here and there, but today was a nice sunny day, 48°F. Job done.

First 2022 ride!

BigBrother was happy to go farther than the manure depot!

Stopped at the gas station before going back to its garage. If these trucks become rare in the US, imagine here in the Rust Kingdom... No way to fill some gas without 2-3 guys congratulating "for the beautiful truck". :nabble_smiley_beam:

Here is BigBro, proudly wearing its new bumper, with the manure producers in the picture frame. :nabble_smiley_evil:

I love seeing these trucks used in an agricultural setting.

Today, replaced the "new" rear bumper. This winter, before finding a longer ball mount, I had a little accident. While backup, I pinched the bumper toward the manure trailer jack.

I ordered a new one, waiting for warmer days to make the change. Still some icy zones and snow spots here and there, but today was a nice sunny day, 48°F. Job done.

First 2022 ride!

Stopped at the gas station before going back to its garage. If these trucks become rare in the US, imagine here in the Rust Kingdom... No way to fill some gas without 2-3 guys congratulating "for the beautiful truck". :nabble_smiley_beam:

Here is BigBro, proudly wearing its new bumper, with the manure producers in the picture frame. :nabble_smiley_evil:

These trucks really do look at home on a farm!

First 2022 ride!

That is a very nice picture, Jeff! You have some talent with that camera of yours, as I really liked the Christmas picture you put up in our Truck Of The Month contest last year. Or, just maybe it's Big Brother being naturally photogenic!

maybe it's Big Brother being naturally photogenic!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Chances are it is!

A simple iPhone, a "peace" of land and a photogenic truck. Basic ingredients for a good sauce.

Amen, Brother.....LOL!!

Spent part of the day cleaning and detailing Blackie. Then I had to take him out for a ride which subsequently prompted a few photos at our local Fort Gibson Lake. Beautiful day here in northeastern Oklahoma.

Ok Jeff, bring on Big Brother.....:nabble_smiley_happy:

FGL1.thumb.jpg.d85d5efedc2d932f7a116d3b3ea0da7e.jpg

FGL3.thumb.jpeg.b88014718fa9f238b92648be69a75877.jpeg

Spent part of the day cleaning and detailing Blackie. Then I had to take him out for a ride which subsequently prompted a few photos at our local Fort Gibson Lake. Beautiful day here in northeastern Oklahoma.

Ok Jeff, bring on Big Brother.....:nabble_smiley_happy:

Love it!

:nabble_love-23x23_orig: