Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice! And it looks good! Can't wait for an MPG report.

which carb is that? looks to be an autolite replacement. new or reman? i also noticed the fuel line going to the passenger side, does it double back across the front and down to the pump or do you have an electric pump?

which carb is that? looks to be an autolite replacement. new or reman? i also noticed the fuel line going to the passenger side, does it double back across the front and down to the pump or do you have an electric pump?

It's a new Cheap Chinese Carb off Amazon. $93 delivered. And yes, my fuel line has a section of braided line going from fuel pump to about valve cover, where they terminated into rubber hose. See photo. I haven't looked at fuel pump end. This is how it was when I bought it; it works and I just swapped in the new carb with old fittings and connections.

IMG_20210822_095027722.jpg.a8deb51b5cf264cdec15b79652e9281c.jpg

It's a new Cheap Chinese Carb off Amazon. $93 delivered. And yes, my fuel line has a section of braided line going from fuel pump to about valve cover, where they terminated into rubber hose. See photo. I haven't looked at fuel pump end. This is how it was when I bought it; it works and I just swapped in the new carb with old fittings and connections.

My new seats I ordered for Eunice (F150 reg cab) are due to arrive tomorrow! Ordered back in July I had almost forgotten about this.

I got the American Classic 40-20-40 with the Encore Ocean fabric as the main material with Encore Charcoal as the insert.

As excited as I am about this, my wife has been using Eunice as the farm tuck to dump Horse Manure and has been stinking out the cab. So I don't when I am going to put the new seats in.... I do have new floor vinyl too so this may all be put on hold to the spring.....

Either way, very excited!

My new seats I ordered for Eunice (F150 reg cab) are due to arrive tomorrow! Ordered back in July I had almost forgotten about this.

I got the American Classic 40-20-40 with the Encore Ocean fabric as the main material with Encore Charcoal as the insert.

As excited as I am about this, my wife has been using Eunice as the farm tuck to dump Horse Manure and has been stinking out the cab. So I don't when I am going to put the new seats in.... I do have new floor vinyl too so this may all be put on hold to the spring.....

Cool! Good to hear Eunice is pulling her weight!

Good idea to wait until next spring, at least for the new vinyl flooring. Bend isn't as cold as Mont-Tremblant, but you're not in Florida neither...

I installed mine late fall, too cold weather, I'll have to heat and mould it correctly next summer.