Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Well, a little something followed me home from work today. I couldn't help myself, it was right down the street from where I work, and at a great price. Parts for these trucks are getting hard to find, and prices are going up, so when the chance to buy spare parts comes, you gotta take it. I am now the proud owner of two T19 4x4 (gas ratio) transmissions, both with less than 150k. :nabble_smiley_good:

Nice find Shaun and good move. I agree, probably time to start hoarding parts!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice find Shaun and good move. I agree, probably time to start hoarding parts!

My local junkyard usually has 5-6bullnoses. I went there on Saturday only 2 and were fully picked over. I am about to start hoarding for sure.

My local junkyard usually has 5-6bullnoses. I went there on Saturday only 2 and were fully picked over. I am about to start hoarding for sure.

That's about what mine have. But we're down to one U-Pull-It now. The rest they have to pull the parts, and you're pretty limited on what they will sell you. Back in 2008 we had five U-Pull-Its, and they all had about 10 bullnose trucks each. I practically built my F150 using junkyard parts. I miss those days for sure. Now I have to buy parts trucks just to get what I want, or get lucky and find stuff on Marketplace like I did this T19.

Well, a little something followed me home from work today. I couldn't help myself, it was right down the street from where I work, and at a great price. Parts for these trucks are getting hard to find, and prices are going up, so when the chance to buy spare parts comes, you gotta take it. I am now the proud owner of two T19 4x4 (gas ratio) transmissions, both with less than 150k. :nabble_smiley_good:

Now I'm behind. I just have one T-19 and one NP435. :nabble_smiley_cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Now I'm behind. I just have one T-19 and one NP435. :nabble_smiley_cry:

The next thing I want to collect is another 460 bellhousing because those are even harder to find, and much more expensive. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Picked up something today from a local private junkyard. $100 is all it took to bring it home. :nabble_smiley_cool:

DSCN2359.jpg.90f407e8260b84a216a4315ad9552965.jpg

Nice find! That condition (still with trim and all) is impressive.

Thanks! It's actually in better shape than the one on my F150, and it was in good shape itself. Just had a dent/crease on the bottom and the trim was dinged up.

I was hoping for it to have the XLT/Lariat trim panel, but I guess the truck was just an XL optioned with the lower moldings.