Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

🤷 woopsie!

Yep! Dammit... But now I know :nabble_smiley_cry:

Honestly, if your mechanic doesn't take one look at a timing set with 120k on it and doesn't call you saying it needs to be replaced, you need to find a better mechanic.

Just tell him you want that number I linked, or order it from Amazon (it's Prime) and hand it to him.

The only "extra" work is removing the cam bolt.

If he says it's "extra" he is sodomizing you.

Honestly, if your mechanic doesn't take one look at a timing set with 120k on it and doesn't call you saying it needs to be replaced, you need to find a better mechanic.

Just tell him you want that number I linked, or order it from Amazon (it's Prime) and hand it to him.

The only "extra" work is removing the cam bolt.

If he says it's "extra" he is sodomizing you.

Exactly, Jim! Recall I had to pull the intake on my truck this past Summer? That turned into a "while I'm here" deal with me changing the water pump and timing chain. My truck had just shy of 100k on it and that chain had some serious slop in it. Replaced it with a Cloyes Double Roller.

Exactly, Jim! Recall I had to pull the intake on my truck this past Summer? That turned into a "while I'm here" deal with me changing the water pump and timing chain. My truck had just shy of 100k on it and that chain had some serious slop in it. Replaced it with a Cloyes Double Roller.

What Jim said.

Excellent!

Hey everybody on this nasty yucky rainy day. Over the weekend in addition to installing the carpet I also installed a pair of vent visors. I had a set on my Bricknose and forgot how functional these things really are. Rain dosent come in when you crack the window, nor does the wind. Speaking of wind, wind noise is noticably lower. Haven't done any highway driving with them on yet, but our normal driving around town, there is a very noticable difference.

I really cant say enough good things about the carpet I got from stockinteriors.com It fits perfect and nothing needed to be trimmed. I will definately be using them when we start back on the Ranchero in March. They have the crazy super shag carpet that my ranchero has.

20210205_164757.jpg.8c644e658a1eca3c9abb577088f67c1c.jpg

20210131_132908.jpg.3766e743eb355b1cb5dae509313f7922.jpg

20210131_132905.jpg.5e52059c191bdfa13abd1a11ef81594c.jpg