Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/florida-man-42_orig.jpg is like Chicken Man? He's everywhere, he's everywhere!

I was going to swap in my 750 today, while I wait for an Edelbrock accelerator pump, but Gary has sent the wintry mix our way.

At least I got the fittings I need.

IMG_20201214_075941.jpg.8325b493ee60864042856748f75a505b.jpg

Thanks but NO thanks!

(at least I won't be standing in the street directing traffic, like my little brother)

Other things on tap for Lil' Red.

Meter Match (after Christmas)

Pretty up my emergency repair to the passenger door bottom.

Find a good cluster ribbon circuit. Shawn? How is the cluster from the swamp buggy?

I was able to get it working with some copper foil stained glass and scotch tape.

Of course the ring gear and oil pan gasket.....

I was going to swap in my 750 today, while I wait for an Edelbrock accelerator pump, but Gary has sent the wintry mix our way.

At least I got the fittings I need.

Thanks but NO thanks!

(at least I won't be standing in the street directing traffic, like my little brother)

Other things on tap for Lil' Red.

Meter Match (after Christmas)

Pretty up my emergency repair to the passenger door bottom.

Find a good cluster ribbon circuit. Shawn? How is the cluster from the swamp buggy?

I was able to get it working with some copper foil stained glass and scotch tape.

Of course the ring gear and oil pan gasket.....

Sorry. I tried to keep it longer but Mother Nature wasn't cooperative. But we'll do our best to wring out the one getting here tomorrow and only let a dusting pass on by.

On the Meter Match, I noticed that turning the key on with the setting switch in anything but the "0" Normal Operation gave strange results. So I always turn the key on with the switch in "0" and then turn the switch to the position you are going to calibrate. And do NOT forget to hit Save. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Here are the #'s. I'm not finding them in searches so far. And I know full well what you mean about the LMC catalog. But I'll look for you.

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n82126/Bricknose_Gauge_Circuits.jpg

Probably will not help, but...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Circuit-Assembly-E9TZ-10K843-A-/264723111889

Great help David! :nabble_anim_claps:

I have an idea what this pay, even if that one doesn't have a tach.

You are our bloodhound!

Gary, I like the catalogue. I hate the website.(Now) :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

Great help David! :nabble_anim_claps:

I have an idea what this pay, even if that one doesn't have a tach.

You are our bloodhound!

Gary, I like the catalogue. I hate the website.(Now) :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

Jim - You can use an E9 circuit? I thought it was only E8's. I may have an E9 off Huck. If I do it is yours if you can use it.

Jim - You can use an E9 circuit? I thought it was only E8's. I may have an E9 off Huck. If I do it is yours if you can use it.

I received a small box to add to the collection after a post in Big Blue about the cargo lamp gaskets had me browsing. I have two chrome cargo lamps from my XLT-Lariats, and an aftermarket LMC lamp that also came in chrome. I was going to wrap/paint one in black to go with my theme down the road but that thread lead me to this:

F1TZ-15550-A

Picked it up from Greensales.

Any idea if black trimmed lamps were the standard and chrome was the upgrade as found on my XLT-Lariats? An XLS feature?

450E9A91-0556-48C2-926F-F5339E71B2E0.jpeg.43e7228824d9830fb85deae45a4e8a74.jpeg

EA40E823-E324-4BA2-8A7C-9218B2873FA1.jpeg.09a5c7ccc8de487deb468222e781ef6b.jpeg

7A69A2D6-2A65-45E3-96EC-A3A480A01327.jpeg.2f63b9dc6119b546c0c79567c4849303.jpeg

I received a small box to add to the collection after a post in Big Blue about the cargo lamp gaskets had me browsing. I have two chrome cargo lamps from my XLT-Lariats, and an aftermarket LMC lamp that also came in chrome. I was going to wrap/paint one in black to go with my theme down the road but that thread lead me to this:

F1TZ-15550-A

Picked it up from Greensales.

Any idea if black trimmed lamps were the standard and chrome was the upgrade as found on my XLT-Lariats? An XLS feature?

Nice! Can I ask what that cost?

I like it! Wish I had one for BB as black fits with his theme as well. :nabble_smiley_good:

Another snow day for me

I'm not pulling out windows when it's in the 20's and blustery.

Not 'to', but for my truck.

I've cut holes in my new bumper and may just go lay in the snow to get it changed out.

My starter repair pieces *should* get here today, so I may have a few hours I can work at the bench and have three "newish" PMGR starters on tap.

I grabbed a cam from U-techcenter for $10.

And have a new accelerator pump and fuel filter arriving as well.