Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Yes, Jason, that's good progress!

Scott - That's a good score! How did you find it?

The gentleman had listed the booklets for free on Craigslist about 30min away so coincidentally it seemed like a great night for a dinner out :nabble_smiley_beam:

The nos pieces he showed up with and asked if I had a 20...

(So didn't technically find them I guess)

In addition to his 86, he also had some photos of a 91 f150 and a 70's fairlane. Both beautiful.

The gentleman had listed the booklets for free on Craigslist about 30min away so coincidentally it seemed like a great night for a dinner out :nabble_smiley_beam:

The nos pieces he showed up with and asked if I had a 20...

(So didn't technically find them I guess)

In addition to his 86, he also had some photos of a 91 f150 and a 70's fairlane. Both beautiful.

Free! I like that. And the other stuff was icing on the cake. Well done!

Free! I like that. And the other stuff was icing on the cake. Well done!

Well...It's brown, not really happy with the way it went on, color sand/buff in a couple weeks. I think it was a combination of being unfamiliar with the type of paint, and a cheap gun,Putting all the stuff back on, finishing the rear bumper, putting a slide in hitch and paint it.

truck.jpg.c35b21e969d85460e11393cf5d4515a9.jpg

Well...It's brown, not really happy with the way it went on, color sand/buff in a couple weeks. I think it was a combination of being unfamiliar with the type of paint, and a cheap gun,Putting all the stuff back on, finishing the rear bumper, putting a slide in hitch and paint it.

It looks good to me, Bill! And I'll bet with the sanding and buffing you'll be really happy with it. Well done! :nabble_anim_claps:

I think your truck looks great!

Always been partial to that colour combo. :nabble_smiley_cool:

I think your truck looks great!

Always been partial to that colour combo. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Another FWIW, easy way to remove the clip as pictured, if it's a three way split, you can use a key with the same size hole as the clip is in, push on the back side...it will come out without a hitch.key.thumb.jpg.a1234426dc3b7a31d90a86d71569d658.jpg

Another FWIW, easy way to remove the clip as pictured, if it's a three way split, you can use a key with the same size hole as the clip is in, push on the back side...it will come out without a hitch.

That's a good trick, Bill! Wish I'd have known it a few days ago.

Another FWIW, easy way to remove the clip as pictured, if it's a three way split, you can use a key with the same size hole as the clip is in, push on the back side...it will come out without a hitch.

Neat idea! :nabble_anim_claps:

I use a box wrench to remove parking brake cables in much the same way.