Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

...I'd really like a closer picture of the early Bronco half-cab parked behind the Chevy II (?) gasser!

(and the haddock cheeseburger sounds good too!)

The guy with the Bronco is a regular like me, and he was parked very close to me last week or the week before with only a Courier between us. I'll snap some pictures of it next week. It appears to be really well done (from what little I know). I know it has a small block in it, but I can't remember what at the moment. It's a real show piece, inside and out.

IMG_2006.jpg.3680021df854c22366e24a4529f97564.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg.c1dd30db859c7b09909693be2a694054.jpg

Cory, your truck looks really good and I agree that 1930 Ford ton and a half is nice. I really like the short nosed Ford vans and had two myself, a 1970 E100 with a 240 and 3 speed column shift and a 1974 Super Van with a 302 and C4 transmission. I also like the way they went sort of old school style on that blue van as I liked how it was done, but there again, I like vans just not the current Transit vans.

Thanks! I still really dig the old vans, and those snub nose Fords are real classics. They look very cool with the mag wheels and such.

I sat back in the shade for a while watching all of the classics pull in, and for you sea-foodies I even stopped for a Haddock cheesburger on the way...lol. Thursday night is fend for yourself night...Mrs. Rembrant goes out for dinner with a girlfriend, and I head off to the cruise in.

Man, that fish sandwich looks good! Looks like a good car show too.

Is that a '57 Vette? (Not sure what I think about a Haddock cheeseburger.)

Look at the lights on the rear of the Corvette. They are very similar to the ones sported on the back of the new Stingray, which debuted in 1963. The 1962 was the final year for the solid rear axle.

Is that a '57 Vette? (Not sure what I think about a Haddock cheeseburger.)

Look at the lights on the rear of the Corvette. They are very similar to the ones sported on the back of the new Stingray, which debuted in 1963. The 1962 was the final year for the solid rear axle.

And I was in diapers. ..

I'm starting with this today.

IMG_20200821_110629.thumb.jpg.aadc4e9de8fe3d33bea1e15c3a75f496.jpg

And I was in diapers. ..

I'm starting with this today.

Jim, you want to come down here on Virginia's appendix? I am chasing a wiring gremlin on Darth. About two weeks ago I went to make dump run and the battery was low, after hooking up the jump box I noticed the fan was running with the key off. Yesterday I was going to move him over and the battery was so low I had to use the key to open the door, no lights, nada. Checked this morning 1.5 V at the battery. I put the charger on and figured maybe an ignition switch issue and pulled it for testing. Everything matches what it is supposed to be in the 1996 EVTM.

With the switch disconnected, I can still run the HVAC fan and discovered my relay for trailer battery charge was also energized. All of these are fed through the B2 and B3 terminals on the switch and powered at A2 and A3 (high current draw items) and are fused with a 30 amp maxi fuse. Tomorrow I will pull it and see if everything is dead that should be with the key off (ignition switch is still unplugged).

Jim, you want to come down here on Virginia's appendix? I am chasing a wiring gremlin on Darth. About two weeks ago I went to make dump run and the battery was low, after hooking up the jump box I noticed the fan was running with the key off. Yesterday I was going to move him over and the battery was so low I had to use the key to open the door, no lights, nada. Checked this morning 1.5 V at the battery. I put the charger on and figured maybe an ignition switch issue and pulled it for testing. Everything matches what it is supposed to be in the 1996 EVTM.

With the switch disconnected, I can still run the HVAC fan and discovered my relay for trailer battery charge was also energized. All of these are fed through the B2 and B3 terminals on the switch and powered at A2 and A3 (high current draw items) and are fused with a 30 amp maxi fuse. Tomorrow I will pull it and see if everything is dead that should be with the key off (ignition switch is still unplugged).

It would be an honor!

I need to drop off this locust* furniture to my sister, and I'd like to check in on my oldest niece anyhow (she's just lost her father in a motorcycle accident)

I used to go to Delmarva often.

To launch rockets with MDRA and visit Wallops for launches I had an interest in.

Is it still softshell season? !

It would be an honor!

I need to drop off this locust* furniture to my sister, and I'd like to check in on my oldest niece anyhow (she's just lost her father in a motorcycle accident)

I used to go to Delmarva often.

To launch rockets with MDRA and visit Wallops for launches I had an interest in.

Is it still softshell season? !

Jim, on the crabs I couldn't tell you, neither Mary nor I eat them. It seriously is mosquito season though. Damn blood sucking helicopters!

Jim, on the crabs I couldn't tell you, neither Mary nor I eat them. It seriously is mosquito season though. Damn blood sucking helicopters!

I'm definitely not Kosher!

All kind of bugs are on the menu. 🐙

I have enough blood.

It doesn't seem as thick as it once was, but I'm not about of run out. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: