Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

It's the garage weather strip , I just cleaned the old material off the original piece, and glued it on.

That's a lot of work for something that will not be seen 99.9%of the time.

I cant remember if I had that part from the old strip but I think Jim & Gary did the same as I did, just use the plastic washers that came with the garage seal and use the factory screws to hold it to the truck.

Dave ----

After looking at Gary's write up on this, I may go back and do the seal the way he did it.

Well today in between rain showers I changed the brake booster and master cylinder then flushed all the brakes and then got the damned brake warning light to turn off!

I've had a hissing booster for about six months so finally getting around to changing out has a sense of accomplishment.

Well today in between rain showers I changed the brake booster and master cylinder then flushed all the brakes and then got the damned brake warning light to turn off!

I've had a hissing booster for about six months so finally getting around to changing out has a sense of accomplishment.

That's got to feel great Rob! :nabble_smiley_good:

Except, you know you're so used to it by now, something's going to seem 'off' for a while.

I got my truck mostly back together today.

I hope to get a hand replacing the seat so I don't have to drag it across the new Sub sub.

Excited to have changed out the cab mounts and all the sway bar bushings.

Maybe less clunks and squeaks?

I'll try to get some Gary. It slips over the pinch of the fender much in the same way the door weather stripping does over the lip of the cab.

You can see the stripping here on a 92-96 by the support.

Rob - Glad you got the booster changed out. It seems they'll go for a very long time hissing, but it sure is nice when they don't.

Angelo - That's cool stuff. I've not ever seen that. May need to try it. Do you get it in rolls?