Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

And this morning (a couple of blocks from the job a woman (who appeared VERY pregnant) threw her Denali into reverse at a stop sign and folded my bumper into the filler below my grille. :nabble_smiley_angry:

"Oh. I didn't even see you were behind me"

... I was behind you for two blocks before you pulled half way into the intersection.

I stopped at the stop line, adjacent to the stop sign (you blew through)

You have parking assist radar and a camera screen as big as my first television! (But in color, with lines and stuff, to show you where you're going!

Sometimes it's not worth getting out of bed.

My left fog light is pointing at oncoming traffic.

And this morning (a couple of blocks from the job a woman (who appeared VERY pregnant) threw her Denali into reverse at a stop sign and folded my bumper into the filler below my grille. :nabble_smiley_angry:

"Oh. I didn't even see you were behind me"

... I was behind you for two blocks before you pulled half way into the intersection.

I stopped at the stop line, adjacent to the stop sign (you blew through)

You have parking assist radar and a camera screen as big as my first television! (But in color, with lines and stuff, to show you where you're going!

Sometimes it's not worth getting out of bed.

And they say at age 75 I should stop driving? :nabble_smiley_oh:

Wish this bumper I have was up there, Jim. Huck, the giving truck's bumper isn't too bad.

And they say at age 75 I should stop driving? :nabble_smiley_oh:

Wish this bumper I have was up there, Jim. Huck, the giving truck's bumper isn't too bad.

I had a car behind me, and barely time to lay on the horn.

I don't want to start anything and was concerned for her state of mind (and her child)

But geeze! You have every conceivable aid, because you have no idea where your corners are but a picture of a bright red trucks grille and beepers crescendo-ing didn't put you off to throwing it into reverse and gunning it?

If you're going to blow the stop sign, just do it!

There was no cross traffic and I DID stop, where I was supposed to.

I had a car behind me, and barely time to lay on the horn.

I don't want to start anything and was concerned for her state of mind (and her child)

But geeze! You have every conceivable aid, because you have no idea where your corners are but a picture of a bright red trucks grille and beepers crescendo-ing didn't put you off to throwing it into reverse and gunning it?

If you're going to blow the stop sign, just do it!

There was no cross traffic and I DID stop, where I was supposed to.

Jim, just pray she doesn't do what a woman who did the same thing to my late wife did, swear she was stopped and Karen ran into her. She had started to go through a stop sign and oncoming traffic changed he mind. Unfortunately it was leaving a mall parking lot so no police.

Jim, just pray she doesn't do what a woman who did the same thing to my late wife did, swear she was stopped and Karen ran into her. She had started to go through a stop sign and oncoming traffic changed he mind. Unfortunately it was leaving a mall parking lot so no police.

Things like this are why both my truck and my mom's car have dash cameras. My mom's been screwed over by lying distracted drivers, and so I refuse to drive a vehicle without a dash camera. It's turning into that kind of world, and as much as I want to have faith in humans, I've grown up with my generation and it's only gonna get worse.

Things like this are why both my truck and my mom's car have dash cameras. My mom's been screwed over by lying distracted drivers, and so I refuse to drive a vehicle without a dash camera. It's turning into that kind of world, and as much as I want to have faith in humans, I've grown up with my generation and it's only gonna get worse.

I need to consider this Shaun.

How many hours does it record? And on what media?

Do's?

Don'ts?

Bill,

I was stopped, at a stop sign.

If the

I need to consider this Shaun.

How many hours does it record? And on what media?

Do's?

Don'ts?

There's a ton of options, and they all have different record time, options, etc. The ones we have save on SD cards, but I think there are other options for that as well. I would prefer one that has a screen you can playback on, in case of an accident so you can play it back for the officer writing the report. Most will record for at least four hours. The Amazon ones are okay, but they're at that price point for a reason.

There's a ton of options, and they all have different record time, options, etc. The ones we have save on SD cards, but I think there are other options for that as well. I would prefer one that has a screen you can playback on, in case of an accident so you can play it back for the officer writing the report. Most will record for at least four hours. The Amazon ones are okay, but they're at that price point for a reason.

I was considering getting a Go Pro so it could do something more than sit on my dash.

Back when I was flying rockets I made the move from film to video and then to phones (because you could get them to broadcast GPS coordinates.

We didnt have all the cool compact cameras with decent resolution then.

I'm thinking I want a big micro SD for storage.

Memory at under $.50 a Gig is mind blowing to someone old enough to remember HDD that had gone from kilobytes to megabytes.