Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Yes, the LRC might have something to do with it. And grounding the regulator is a good plan.

In daylight, when it's not raining...

I guess it's late enough to start the truck and not tick off the neighbors.

I'm off to go figure this out.

I also got a couple of bolts from seatbeltplanet.com yesterday, so I can fix that.

Hope this doesn't take too long.

I guess it's late enough to start the truck and not tick off the neighbors.

I'm off to go figure this out.

I also got a couple of bolts from seatbeltplanet.com yesterday, so I can fix that.

Hope this doesn't take too long.

Good luck!

Good luck!

IMG_20200524_094108.thumb.jpg.93a050f1a7dd81d05bde2d62c904bd18.jpg

Welp, that's not good... :nabble_smiley_hurt:

After sitting on the charger overnight my battery should be better than that.

The regulator is really buried and I can only see the screws with an inspection mirror.

I'll find a way. :nabble_smiley_good:

I did get the seatbelt bolts in though.

So I might as well celebrate the small victories.

Welp, that's not good... :nabble_smiley_hurt:

After sitting on the charger overnight my battery should be better than that.

The regulator is really buried and I can only see the screws with an inspection mirror.

I'll find a way. :nabble_smiley_good:

I did get the seatbelt bolts in though.

So I might as well celebrate the small victories.

Nope, that's not good. You said there's still a draw with the alternator disconnected? Depending on the charger you had on, it must be a pretty significant draw.

Nope, that's not good. You said there's still a draw with the alternator disconnected? Depending on the charger you had on, it must be a pretty significant draw.

Sears automatic with 2/10 & 60A boost.

IMG_20200524_102817.jpg.cc9031d71fce58a999079241e44049d0.jpg

The 'draw' was mostly me being an idiot and not moving the lead to the Amps socket. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

This is what happens when you have a plethora of test equipment. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

It's really in the milliamps, so shouldn't be a cause, or an issue.

Yes there's no change with the alternator charge cable disconnected.

Apparently my missing tires decided to take the scenic route to get here, and are currently in California. Estimated delivery is now a week from today. :nabble_smiley_sad:

My last two tires are still on the move. So far their routing has been:

South Bend IN

Chicago IL

Bloomington CA

Grants NM

Henryetta OK

That puts them on I-40, so I'm expecting Memphis, then maybe Birmingham and then Atlanta. Here's hoping...

Huntsville AL!

Apparently my missing tires decided to take the scenic route to get here, and are currently in California. Estimated delivery is now a week from today. :nabble_smiley_sad:

South Bend IN

Chicago IL

Bloomington CA

Grants NM

Henryetta OK

That puts them on I-40, so I'm expecting Memphis, then maybe Birmingham and then Atlanta. Here's hoping...

Huntsville AL!

Hurrah! :nabble_anim_jump:

"On truck. Out for delivery" is going to feel great.

South Bend IN

Chicago IL

Bloomington CA

Grants NM

Henryetta OK

Huntsville AL!

So, maybe get them installed Tuesday?

So, maybe get them installed Tuesday?
As long as they're not mounted on the delivery truck, yeah, great. :nabble_smiley_happy:

I'm expecting they'll be delivered Tuesday afternoon, so I'll probably get them installed Wednesday. I made the mistake of scheduling with the install shop before I had the tires in hand, I won't do that again.

As long as they're not mounted on the delivery truck, yeah, great. :nabble_smiley_happy:

I'm expecting they'll be delivered Tuesday afternoon, so I'll probably get them installed Wednesday. I made the mistake of scheduling with the install shop before I had the tires in hand, I won't do that again.

My current set of tires on the Ranger showed up to my workplace...on a Saturday. So I had to drive 30 minutes to work to pick them up, and then thirty minutes back. I had no idea when I was going to get them on since I assumed my tire shop was only open M-F, and I didn't have any of those days off for awhile. I had to drive right past my tire shop on the way home, and when I saw the doors open, I realized they are open on Saturdays 7-12, so I turned around and had them mounted.