Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Assuming the other two arrive tomorrow [...]

Guess whose tires were lost by FedEx between Chicago and Atlanta? :nabble_smiley_cry:

Thats the problem Fed Wrecks are the most useless delivery organization on the road right now. You want it lost, broken or dropped off on the wrong porch, send it Fed Wrecks.

Assuming the other two arrive tomorrow [...]

Guess whose tires were lost by FedEx between Chicago and Atlanta? :nabble_smiley_cry:

Thats the problem Fed Wrecks are the most useless delivery organization on the road right now. You want it lost, broken or dropped off on the wrong porch, send it Fed Wrecks.

We can never get UPS to deliver on time at work. Sometimes they show up at 10am, other times they show up at 3 in the afternoon. FedEx Ground and Express are usually always there by noon. USPS always takes way longer than it should and their tracking is worthless. So in my opinion, they ALL suck.

We can never get UPS to deliver on time at work. Sometimes they show up at 10am, other times they show up at 3 in the afternoon. FedEx Ground and Express are usually always there by noon. USPS always takes way longer than it should and their tracking is worthless. So in my opinion, they ALL suck.

I guess I'm lucky...aside from the same problems everyone else has with the Post Orfice, I rarely have delivery issues. In fact, I think this is the first time I've seen a screwup of this magnitude. Of course, I don't ship stuff for a living like some of you do, so I'm a lot less attuned to them than I could be.

I probably won't buy tires over the Internet again, however.

I guess I'm lucky...aside from the same problems everyone else has with the Post Orfice, I rarely have delivery issues. In fact, I think this is the first time I've seen a screwup of this magnitude. Of course, I don't ship stuff for a living like some of you do, so I'm a lot less attuned to them than I could be.

I probably won't buy tires over the Internet again, however.

I've bought tires through eBay and direct from Treadwright.

Never had a problem (how do you LOSE tire?... TWO?!?!)

The UPS guy wasn't happy about having to hump heavy tires up the drive and getting his uniform dirty.

I can see that.

Well, the two tires are strapped together, so they're just one item...which I'm sure Chicago Man accidentally threw onto the truck to California instead of the truck to Tennessee with the other tires. This is FedEx Ground, so until that truck pulled in to the distribution center in CA two days later, they were 'lost' as far as I could see.

The UPS guy wasn't happy about having to hump heavy tires up the drive and getting his uniform dirty.

I can see that.

Want to know how to *really* make friends with UPS drivers? Buy a case or two of ammo...the last time I did that was at my old house, and the driveway was steep. I felt bad for the poor gal driving the route that day.

Well, the two tires are strapped together, so they're just one item...which I'm sure Chicago Man accidentally threw onto the truck to California instead of the truck to Tennessee with the other tires. This is FedEx Ground, so until that truck pulled in to the distribution center in CA two days later, they were 'lost' as far as I could see.

I can see that.

Want to know how to *really* make friends with UPS drivers? Buy a case or two of ammo...the last time I did that was at my old house, and the driveway was steep. I felt bad for the poor gal driving the route that day.

I used to buy case after case of just bullets for my RL 550B.

Yeah, those are dense little boxes with 3,000 200 grain heads each! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Hmmm? :nabble_anim_confused:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta,_California

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I don't think *QR codes work like that! 😉

Ahhh! Autocorrect I love you.

Best misguided pkg (to me/us) was a thermoforming die from a shop in Mass., was supposed to be sent to Augusta Ga, it lost it's way, found it in Texas, shipper wanted us to pay for shipping from there to us. I was in a crate about 3'x2'x2' took two strapping men to lift it.

Another FWIW story, we ordered a special ground cutting tool about the size of your thumb, came in a shoe box, joked to my foreman about it, he said shipped in an appropriate size pkg would get lost easier than a shoe box.

BF