Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Jim does admit to some spirited driving! :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Ordered some small parts for the F350 today. Picked up the spindle nut socket for the front axle (finally), and then headed over to SummitRacing.com and picked up a new blower motor, 3G alternator harness, door hinge pin kits, and a new set of lug nuts so I have 32 on the truck rather than 16. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I'm currently in the middle of re-foaming the A/C blend doors, and will probably do the hinge mod to the plastic door. Finding info on re-foaming blend doors is not easy, but at least there's the how-to on FTE and Kramtocc(?)'s "Camano" build thread to give me some idea.

Ordered some small parts for the F350 today. Picked up the spindle nut socket for the front axle (finally), and then headed over to SummitRacing.com and picked up a new blower motor, 3G alternator harness, door hinge pin kits, and a new set of lug nuts so I have 32 on the truck rather than 16. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I'm currently in the middle of re-foaming the A/C blend doors, and will probably do the hinge mod to the plastic door. Finding info on re-foaming blend doors is not easy, but at least there's the how-to on FTE and Kramtocc(?)'s "Camano" build thread to give me some idea.

Shaun - How about writing the ultimate how-to? Take pics and write up what you do. I'll help if you want on editing, but I doubt you need it.

Shaun - How about writing the ultimate how-to? Take pics and write up what you do. I'll help if you want on editing, but I doubt you need it.

I will see what I can do. I have yet to order the hinge so it will be a little while before I get to the hinge mod.

I will see what I can do. I have yet to order the hinge so it will be a little while before I get to the hinge mod.

Dump run! Trimmed our apple tree today and loaded the truck for a dump run!

Lots of reasons lately to use my truck, so it’s been fun to use it and drive it.

I did redo my toolbox mounts and put on a different CB antenna.

The price of gas certainly makes it a little more enjoyable!

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen shoes cracked like that, Jim. Did they get really hot at some point?

And color that cable GONE, to paraphrase Roger Lindamood.

I said a few months back, that I had driven the 25 or so miles to work with the parking brake on, Gary.

The spade had come off the brake light switch.

Dane, I'd be saving those trimmings for the smoke pit.

Nothing like a pork butt or turkey that's spent some time with apple!

I said a few months back, that I had driven the 25 or so miles to work with the parking brake on, Gary.

Jim - I'd forgotten that, but now that you mention it I remember it. Ouch!

Dane - Gotta feel go to get out and do something!

We were just talking about that. It was heavy too. Could tell by the cost at the dump. We saved a bit of big pieces. Sounds yummy! I’ll have to see who has a smoker!

We were just talking about that. It was heavy too. Could tell by the cost at the dump. We saved a bit of big pieces. Sounds yummy! I’ll have to see who has a smoker!

Bought the other NOS park light I needed for the truck. Now the only part I'm missing for the front end is a hood and fender markers, and I'll be working on that in the next couple of weeks.