Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Shaun - Cool! I think you did well with that buy. :nabble_smiley_good:

Chris - Don't miss David's request to be refreshed on what we did to your truck last year.

And perhaps you've missed it, but Shaun is hoping to make the show next year. Maybe we'll all get to meet him. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Hi Chris!

Shaun - Cool! I think you did well with that buy. :nabble_smiley_good:

Chris - Don't miss David's request to be refreshed on what we did to your truck last year.

And perhaps you've missed it, but Shaun is hoping to make the show next year. Maybe we'll all get to meet him. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I think so too, they're much nicer than I thought they would be.

Really hoping to at least be in attendance, we'll just have to see if I can bring a truck along.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really hoping to at least be in attendance, we'll just have to see if I can bring a truck along.

Chris was truckless this year and we took him in. Come and be part of it even if the truck can't make it. (For that matter, I didn't have a truck to show either.)

Chris was truckless this year and we took him in. Come and be part of it even if the truck can't make it. (For that matter, I didn't have a truck to show either.)

I could always bring my little Ranger since it's pretty well modified and not something that has made it to the show yet. Definitely not gonna drive it though, it's not a fun highway vehicle. Haha.

I could always bring my little Ranger since it's pretty well modified and not something that has made it to the show yet. Definitely not gonna drive it though, it's not a fun highway vehicle. Haha.

Sure! It is for all years of Ford trucks. Although, perhaps we'll grow to the point we'll need a special section for the Bullnose trucks.

Blue was there guarding the entrance. :nabble_anim_confused:

Blue was there guarding the entrance. :nabble_anim_confused:

Shaun - So if I put a Ferrari sticker on the back of the Subaru.......

David - That's true, he was. I did have a truck there!

Chris, refresh us as to what was done while @ Gary's. I remember some adjustments being made on the carburetor. And, possibly the timing?

David,

I think all we did is adjust the idle mixture and never touched the timing (as I remember), Gary told me I could adjust the screws another 1/4 turn after I got to my home altitude (which I did).

I want to fix a leaking dishwasher water supply line today, might have time to get to the truck in the afternoon, we'll see.

Thanks, guys!

Chris, refresh us as to what was done while @ Gary's. I remember some adjustments being made on the carburetor. And, possibly the timing?

David,

I think all we did is adjust the idle mixture and never touched the timing (as I remember), Gary told me I could adjust the screws another 1/4 turn after I got to my home altitude (which I did).

I want to fix a leaking dishwasher water supply line today, might have time to get to the truck in the afternoon, we'll see.

Thanks, guys!

If you don't get this truck fixed before next year's show, the next "MPG" test is gonna be to your place and back so that we can get that thing running tip top again. :nabble_smiley_good: