Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New emblems/name plates! :nabble_smiley_good:

Yep, for a Ranger trim F350. It's amazing what people want for these things. Couldn't pass this deal up.

Didn't get much done on Sunday, but the new shocks showed up and I started looking at clutches. Decided I was going to stick with a 10" since the flywheel looked great, but glad I decided to measure. Previous owner apparently upgraded to an 11" at some point. So now I'm on the hunt for a new 11" clutch. Any of you have experience or recommendations?

Thanks,

Nathan

Didn't get much done on Sunday, but the new shocks showed up and I started looking at clutches. Decided I was going to stick with a 10" since the flywheel looked great, but glad I decided to measure. Previous owner apparently upgraded to an 11" at some point. So now I'm on the hunt for a new 11" clutch. Any of you have experience or recommendations?

Thanks,

Nathan

Luk. Unless you're looking for something upgraded from OE.

Yup, I second "Luk". :nabble_smiley_good:

Shaun - As you know so well, the Ranger emblems weren't made that long so aren't plentiful. But that was a good buy.

LUK is where I was leaning anyway so I'll stick with it. No need for upgrading to a dual disc or anything fancy. Going back in with stock fuel.

LUK is where I was leaning anyway so I'll stick with it. No need for upgrading to a dual disc or anything fancy. Going back in with stock fuel.

Another vote for LUK.

I pulled my left valve cover looking for a leak at the rear that was burning off the manifold.

IMG_20190930_160218.thumb.jpg.23e1d203ccc32f0ae9bc270de8189f23.jpg

Oh, I love Tennessee's finest Lifetime Gaskets.

IMG_20190930_160315.thumb.jpg.1d8fc98799310b85240102b5ed78ea8f.jpg

And, THIS happened.....

IMG_20190930_044224.thumb.jpg.40ceec910a7115e9a36f0fe1eabf79f4.jpg