Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You needed intervention when you got a trailer that will haul stuff like that home!

I want one! :nabble_smiley_whistling:

LOL.:nabble_smiley_grin:

I wish I could haul more junk home!

Spent a few hours getting the rest of the sound deadening out of my cab. I'm glad I'm pulling it all out because it was definitely a sand/moisture trap. My cab came from a welding truck so zero care was given to the moisture on the floor.

Also realized that the bedliner that is all over the floor was simply rolled on with zero prep. The floor underneath still has the factory sheen, which tells me it wasn't scuffed. That's a given since most of it flakes right off.

Spent a few hours getting the rest of the sound deadening out of my cab. I'm glad I'm pulling it all out because it was definitely a sand/moisture trap. My cab came from a welding truck so zero care was given to the moisture on the floor.

Also realized that the bedliner that is all over the floor was simply rolled on with zero prep. The floor underneath still has the factory sheen, which tells me it wasn't scuffed. That's a given since most of it flakes right off.

Bedliner should come off easy then. And with good prep the new Fat Mat or whatever will adhere and protect the floor.

Bedliner should come off easy then. And with good prep the new Fat Mat or whatever will adhere and protect the floor.

I have a lot of work to do to the floor before the sound deadening goes in. There is some rust on the rockers (way less than brown truck but enough to require repair panels) and a previous owner has spot welded some hand made repair panels over those areas to cover the rusted out sections. They also made their own lips for the door seals, which are very rough cut and also spot welded. I was going to leave all of it the way it is, but it really bothers me so I think I'll pull it all and then prep for the correct patch panels.