Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Somehow I forgot to post pictures.

The wobbly old output shaft

I even managed to break the eyelet on the wiper motor ground wire...

Ever had one of those days (or weeks!) where everything you touch turns to :nabble_poo-23_orig:?

I call it the meirda touch. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

Yeah, TWO table saws broke (or were broken), shop vac, an angle grinder, Sawzall, gas grill, door latch, lighting circuit, even a mattock! 😖

I failed to mention that when I replaced my wiper motor, I went with 21" blades.

I not only like the added 1.1/2" vertically, but the increased overlap in the center is noticeable. 😀

I failed to mention that when I replaced my wiper motor, I went with 21" blades.

I not only like the added 1.1/2" vertically, but the increased overlap in the center is noticeable. 😀

Good tip, Jim. May do that myself as Big Blue goes back together.

What about the additional load [drag] placed on the wiper components? :nabble_anim_confused:

WAS going to work on my truck today but mother nature has other plans. Check out that humidity.

I guess I'll see what I can do in the shop.

41oLlgEJlqL.jpg.0e0fcc7055f73b97e487ea1296147eb1.jpg

What about the additional load [drag] placed on the wiper components? :nabble_anim_confused:

That is my question, David.

With the new motor it seems to work fine.