Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Jim - Thanks! I'll figure out where to put that on the page, soon.

The Taurus 3G alternator that is a nice match for the 460s has the pivot for the same size bolt the trucks use and the other end is tapped M8X1.25. The 160 amp I bought from someone on FTE who needed the money was already set up with a 3/8-16 thread on the adjustment end.

Jim - Thanks! I'll figure out where to put that on the page, soon.

I think it would fit best with the description of bending the bracket to fit the wider ear.

It wouldn't be hard to find the Lester numbers and which car got which case.

But, I'm back down in Siler City and have very limited service.

In fact I'm standing up in the hayloft right now..

I think it would fit best with the description of bending the bracket to fit the wider ear.

It wouldn't be hard to find the Lester numbers and which car got which case.

But, I'm back down in Siler City and have very limited service.

In fact I'm standing up in the hayloft right now..

Jim - Be careful in that hayloft! :nabble_smiley_wink:

I hope to have some twin-less time tomorrow or Saturday when I can take a look at the writeup and get the upgrades on the ear in. But I'm not sure I'll have enough quiet time in the near future to look up the Lester numbers, although that would be very helpful. Good idea.

Jim - Be careful in that hayloft! :nabble_smiley_wink:

I hope to have some twin-less time tomorrow or Saturday when I can take a look at the writeup and get the upgrades on the ear in. But I'm not sure I'll have enough quiet time in the near future to look up the Lester numbers, although that would be very helpful. Good idea.

Thanks Gary!

I only get 1 bar of service out here and it seems like Edge speeds, but my brother's house is a literal Faraday cage, with a tin roof and aluminum siding....

I've found a spot on the hill behind the barn where I can sit and have signal.

The idea of a roll in the hay has me thinking of where to find a little southern hospitality 'round here..

Thanks Gary!

I only get 1 bar of service out here and it seems like Edge speeds, but my brother's house is a literal Faraday cage, with a tin roof and aluminum siding....

I've found a spot on the hill behind the barn where I can sit and have signal.

The idea of a roll in the hay has me thinking of where to find a little southern hospitality 'round here..

We have friends that live in a metal building, and my nephew is just finishing one that is their house. And their's no reception to speak of in them. None. I'd have to put an cellular repeater in there if I lived in one.

As for the hay, I've never thought rolling it in would be very fun. I'm allergic either to it or the dust in it and wind up sneezing my head off. :nabble_smiley_cry:

As for what I've done with my truck today, I'd gotten the mower stuck yesterday in the low spot in the yard. And, it is a BIG mower and it was STUCK! So today my helper/grandson and I got it out. I rode the mower and he ran the winch.

Ian_Winch_and_Mower.thumb.jpg.e6627e561f091b2e0ccf63bca66f3010.jpg

We have friends that live in a metal building, and my nephew is just finishing one that is their house. And their's no reception to speak of in them. None. I'd have to put an cellular repeater in there if I lived in one.

As for the hay, I've never thought rolling it in would be very fun. I'm allergic either to it or the dust in it and wind up sneezing my head off. :nabble_smiley_cry:

As for what I've done with my truck today, I'd gotten the mower stuck yesterday in the low spot in the yard. And, it is a BIG mower and it was STUCK! So today my helper/grandson and I got it out. I rode the mower and he ran the winch.

You mean Big Blue isn't even torn down yet? :nabble_anim_crazy:

You mean Big Blue isn't even torn down yet? :nabble_anim_crazy:

Nope! D60 is off for a complete rebuild and I'm ordering parts. But I decided to wait until the grandtwins leave to start the tear down. Wouldn't be able to do anything in the shop with them here anyway, so leave it together just in case. Glad I did. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Nope! D60 is off for a complete rebuild and I'm ordering parts. But I decided to wait until the grandtwins leave to start the tear down. Wouldn't be able to do anything in the shop with them here anyway, so leave it together just in case. Glad I did. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I see the Super Bee!