Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

No "local" salvage has one.

I can find one in Albany or New Hampshire but if I could drive there I'd drive back to Connecticut and go to work.

I think the shafts and gears are fine.

Parts I can ordered delivered.

So I need to wait on some stuff....

Did I tell you Vermont is beautiful!?!

No, you didn't tell me. But that's an area that Janey and I want to explore - some day.

Hope you get your parts soon and they are all that's needed.

No, you didn't tell me. But that's an area that Janey and I want to explore - some day.

Hope you get your parts soon and they are all that's needed.

Kankamangus (?) Trail across New Hampshire is really scenic.

88 west out of Albany will take you past Iroquois Museum, Howes Caverns, Baseball Hall of Fame and much more on your way to the Finger Lakes and West to Niagara Falls.

Early fall 'leaf peeper season" is stunning with the hills covered in vibrant red, orange and gold.

The red is one of the main things she wants to see.

On the inserts, do you have them on order? The folks at Midwest Transmission have been good to get parts to me pretty quickly.

I didn't know I needed them until I got into it yesterday.

They're $1.79 from Midwest, but I think I need to buy the other fork as well, because that one seems molded in.

I'm online now because I need to figure this out.

Where’s the like button?!

I'm reluctant to start a thread on the Ranger as my plans for it are minimal since it's a clean base that I only have a few ideas for. I want to get back to the F350 as soon as possible so it doesn't end up like my F150. I took a few nicer pictures of all three trucks so I'll post them in my F350's thread since it's in the photos as well. :nabble_smiley_good: