Bullnose Forum

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Jim - I hope you can get this done before the next storm comes in! It is apparently coming through here now and headed your way.

And, I hope the rotors can be salvaged. Good luck!

Well, it's supposed to dry up around 10.

Then it's supposed to rain again at 3.

It's just the inside of the right rotor.

IMG_20200226_065911.jpg.c2a1c4797bed102383dc42458b117ce1.jpg

The left is good. But I know I should have both cut.

IMG_20200226_065844.thumb.jpg.d4e5f3acf78d54e933b64ef6b1d09ac3.jpg

I'm still waiting on USPS either way.

Amazon doesn't do its own same day delivery here like it does at my sister's, in the Philly suburbs.

Well, it's supposed to dry up around 10.

Then it's supposed to rain again at 3.

It's just the inside of the right rotor.

The left is good. But I know I should have both cut.

I'm still waiting on USPS either way.

Amazon doesn't do its own same day delivery here like it does at my sister's, in the Philly suburbs.

Maybe I'll change the shocks and front shackles while I wait. 🤔

Maybe I'll change the shocks and front shackles while I wait. 🤔

Amazon does some of its own delivery here, and we frequently have next-day delivery.

Can't tell about the inside of the rotor, but it doesn't look too bad. To paraphrase the catch phrase from Are You Being Served, it'll clean up with wear.

Yes, you might get the shackles and shocks swapped while you wait - assuming you can get things loose. But won't you need your jack?

Amazon does some of its own delivery here, and we frequently have next-day delivery.

Can't tell about the inside of the rotor, but it doesn't look too bad. To paraphrase the catch phrase from Are You Being Served, it'll clean up with wear.

Yes, you might get the shackles and shocks swapped while you wait - assuming you can get things loose. But won't you need your jack?

My sister gets stuff within hours.

I always have a laugh when I tell her the Amazon Fairy is on the way, since I get notified when the van is one or two stops up the street.

I don't like the jack stands setting in a muddy paddock.

I'll have to get some plywood under there.

That orange 2 1/2 ton floor jack has a little twist, but it's okay.

I will need to move the stands to either the engine cross member or behind the springs to unload the suspension.

My sister gets stuff within hours.

I always have a laugh when I tell her the Amazon Fairy is on the way, since I get notified when the van is one or two stops up the street.

I don't like the jack stands setting in a muddy paddock.

I'll have to get some plywood under there.

That orange 2 1/2 ton floor jack has a little twist, but it's okay.

I will need to move the stands to either the engine cross member or behind the springs to unload the suspension.

Yes, I see the position of the van and the # of stops before it gets here. Pretty fancy.

Be careful with the jack and stands. Please!