Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

There are three varieties of PST to my knowledge.

I use the high temp, fuel proof one rated and recommended for pipelines and refineries.

Not sure of the number off the top of my head.

Finding the sealant is getting confusing and complex. Amazon is the confusing part, and Henkel is the complex part. If you get a chance to check the container it might help. But is your white? Paste? Sealant? Thread sealer?

Finding the sealant is getting confusing and complex. Amazon is the confusing part, and Henkel is the complex part. If you get a chance to check the container it might help. But is your white? Paste? Sealant? Thread sealer?

They're all white, and kind of toothpaste consistentcy.

anerobic Pipe Sealant with Teflon

I'll find the number, but I linked it before and posted Henkels data sheet (when you asked if it was fuel and heatproof)

I said it was recommended for oil refineries, and you said you were only in IT at Conoco.

They're all white, and kind of toothpaste consistentcy.

anerobic Pipe Sealant with Teflon

I'll find the number, but I linked it before and posted Henkels data sheet (when you asked if it was fuel and heatproof)

I said it was recommended for oil refineries, and you said you were only in IT at Conoco.

Don't sweat it, Jim. I'll find it. :nabble_anim_working:

Don't sweat it, Jim. I'll find it. :nabble_anim_working:

And, I did. The search function on here works pretty well.

It is 567, as described here.

What is weird is that Amazon lists:

• 567 for $68.39 and 250ml

• 56747 for $25.99 and 2.75 ounces

I'm guessing that the difference is just in the amount, with 2.75 fl ounces being 81.3 ml, so I'll order the smaller one and find out.

And, I did. The search function on here works pretty well.

It is 567, as described here.

What is weird is that Amazon lists:

• 567 for $68.39 and 250ml

• 56747 for $25.99 and 2.75 ounces

I'm guessing that the difference is just in the amount, with 2.75 fl ounces being 81.3 ml, so I'll order the smaller one and find out.

They must have sized that tube so you can take it in your carry-on! http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/head-rotfl-57x22_orig.gif

IMG_20191116_072950.thumb.jpg.76ab5d66bf1c6a9d2f63b51deff909d0.jpg

I did get my bumper mounted, and called in the flux core to tack the two upper center nuts to the Bricknose bumper brackets.

Man , it takes a lot of bolts (& 18mm nuts) to hold all that chrome on!

Thank goodness I have the same battery impact that Bill does. I doubt I could have done it by myself without it.

They must have sized that tube so you can take it in your carry-on! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I did get my bumper mounted, and called in the flux core to tack the two upper center nuts to the Bricknose bumper brackets.

Man , it takes a lot of bolts (& 18mm nuts) to hold all that chrome on!

Thank goodness I have the same battery impact that Bill does. I doubt I could have done it by myself without it.

LOL! It took a minute but I got it. :nabble_smiley_good:

Bumper looks good. And I do remember from Huck about all the bolts holding it on. Amazing the difference from the Bullnose and earlier trucks. But you did gain the crush zone.

LOL! It took a minute but I got it. :nabble_smiley_good:

Bumper looks good. And I do remember from Huck about all the bolts holding it on. Amazing the difference from the Bullnose and earlier trucks. But you did gain the crush zone.

No 'krinkle kut' frame rails on my truck.

Maybe that came with the aeronose in '92?

The filler is a little smacked up on that side, but at least it doesn't look like I've been involved in a hit&run

No 'krinkle kut' frame rails on my truck.

Maybe that came with the aeronose in '92?

The filler is a little smacked up on that side, but at least it doesn't look like I've been involved in a hit&run

Gary, Jim, "krinkle kut" was only on the light duty Aeronose to my knowledge. My friend's 1995 F350 does not have it, frame looks almost the same as Darth, difference being the bumper mounts. 1980-86 the bumper bolts directly to the front of the frame, 1987-91 on the sides, 1992-97 HD still the same mount system, 1992-96 LD has the krinkle kut in front just behind the bumper mounts.