Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Cory - What wheels do you think you'll replace them with?

Gary, that's a good question. I'm up and down on wheels all the time...bit of a moving target I guess.

I may go with the factory Bronco wheels (the 15x8 ones) if I can find 4 of them.

Otherwise, I might switch from the steel chrome to an aluminum set.

Right now, my main goal is to get the old truck driving a little better, so getting round wheels has moved further up the priority list.

Jim - No, I don't want pics of a crunched bumper. I want pics of the lights installed in the new bumper. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Cory - I'm glad your wheels are a moving target. Might aren't as the trucks haven't moved 2' in many months. :nabble_smiley_cry: :nabble_smiley_happy:

Anyway, the stock aluminum wheels are nice, but by now usually need refinished. Anyway, I can see being "up and down" on them.

Jim - No, I don't want pics of a crunched bumper. I want pics of the lights installed in the new bumper. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Cory - I'm glad your wheels are a moving target. Might aren't as the trucks haven't moved 2' in many months. :nabble_smiley_cry: :nabble_smiley_happy:

Anyway, the stock aluminum wheels are nice, but by now usually need refinished. Anyway, I can see being "up and down" on them.

CM191103-075229001.jpg.82f07ec604792524fc48d9aaedde15e0.jpg

Jim - Now that I'm home, which piece of windshield trim do you need?

It was yesterday now, but I installed a new heater core in my truck. It has the heat only HVAC box which requires removing the under hood part of the system. I had to remove the passenger side running board so I could get to some of the screws holding the plastic inner fender liner to get it out of the way enough to access the bottom bolt holding the heater assembly in place. Once removed, the rest of the job was not difficult at all and it now gets toasty warm inside the truck. My next project is replacing a leaky valve cover gasket tomorrow and soon to follow is the tappet cover gasket and fuel pump gasket, and also getting some new stainless bolts for the passenger running board as all the bolts broke when removing them.

Jim - Now that I'm home, which piece of windshield trim do you need?

I need the upper left. (surrounding the drivers sun visor)

Sunday I finished drilling out my buddy Bill's exhaust manifolds and hanging a complete system on his 5.0 Bronco.

Hopefully he can pass emissions now, although it's throwing a MIL and that needs to be addressed.

Maybe his cranky old rump can handle that....

I always hated the sound of his gutted Cat and single Cherry Bomb anyhow.