Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Tekton closeout from Amazon...

Don't you know, it broke out of the box on its way to me.

I've not a lot of sympathy for my UPS driver....

The attempt was made to finish the lower mounts on my fenders, but the rain had a different idea. Still might throw on some swim clothes and finish the driver's side in the rain. That's Florida, man.

Well it's a darn good thing I changed that spring hanger.

I've just come from the yard with 17 80# bags of concrete and 15 waterlogged 2x6 pressure treated...

Do the math...

I figure about 2,460# in the bed, if the transfer station scalehouse is correct about my 800# worth of jobboxes full of tools....

Yeah, it's a (*darned) good thing I replaced that spring hanger when I did! 😲

I figure about 2,460# in the bed, if the transfer station scalehouse is correct about my 800# worth of jobboxes full of tools....

Yeah, it's a (*darned) good thing I replaced that spring hanger when I did! 😲

That could have been a disaster otherwise, Jim. :nabble_smiley_argh:

The attempt was made to finish the lower mounts on my fenders, but the rain had a different idea. Still might throw on some swim clothes and finish the driver's side in the rain. That's Florida, man.
We took my buddies car to the paintshop today. My old truck had to pull the 2.5 tons for a few miles and he did well. See pic attached. Best regards from Germany 

Jochen 

image1.jpeg.0e071d33be2b1844107fb88cd4dfe1d8.jpeg

Am 01.08.2019 um 19:58 schrieb salans7 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>: