Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bill, the radiator support bolts don't look too good.

What other "hardware" do you want?

Not the bolts so much as the washers and shims so Gary can powder coat them and the extras I have so next time I take the doghouse off I can put them on. If you don't need them, the fuel lines or at least the front part of them and the engine lifting pad, supposedly there was one in front right and rear left as installed. Wiper motor for a spare (1995-96 are different).

Not the bolts so much as the washers and shims so Gary can powder coat them and the extras I have so next time I take the doghouse off I can put them on. If you don't need them, the fuel lines or at least the front part of them and the engine lifting pad, supposedly there was one in front right and rear left as installed. Wiper motor for a spare (1995-96 are different).

Jim - Stick Bill’s washers and shims in my shipment, please.

Bill - I will put those in with some of my parts to blast and PC. What color do you want? Then I can include them with the tranny if we get that worked out.

Well, I'm done for the night.

I just wrapped cardboard around the radiator and condenser.

Everything is free, except Gary's upper cross member braces. Because I broke the 18mm short socket on the motor mounts.

Bill, I'll try to get the shims and washers.

And the wiper motor. (Mine is dead as of this morning) Why? IDK.

I need to wrap this up because I'm taking a cutoff saw to it so it can scrap without a title (as *parts*)

The fuel lines -back past the filter- are attached to Gary's manifold.

I didn't pull the fuel rails or any sensors off.

I didn't have the tool and didn't want to cut with my angle grinder, as I had it running a couple of days ago.

I still ended up with a lap full of gas when I cut them at the back of the cab.

I need to find my quick release tool or get another when I go to get a new socket.

The fuel lines -back past the filter- are attached to Gary's manifold.

I didn't pull the fuel rails or any sensors off.

I didn't have the tool and didn't want to cut with my angle grinder, as I had it running a couple of days ago.

I still ended up with a lap full of gas when I cut them at the back of the cab.

I need to find my quick release tool or get another when I go to get a new socket.

I can’t imagine how tired you are. I’m tired just seeing all you’ve done - as well as installing two sets of IKEA shelving systems, re-installing a pulled-out curtain rod, and tethering two of my granddaughter’s cabinets to the wall.

Anyway, many thanks. 😉

I can’t imagine how tired you are. I’m tired just seeing all you’ve done - as well as installing two sets of IKEA shelving systems, re-installing a pulled-out curtain rod, and tethering two of my granddaughter’s cabinets to the wall.

Anyway, many thanks. 😉

You're very welcome Gary. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm glad to know that this truck's pieces are going to make other trucks better instead of being torn into little shreds by the big ugly machine.

Well, I'm done for the night.

I just wrapped cardboard around the radiator and condenser.

Everything is free, except Gary's upper cross member braces. Because I broke the 18mm short socket on the motor mounts.

Bill, I'll try to get the shims and washers.

And the wiper motor. (Mine is dead as of this morning) Why? IDK.

I need to wrap this up because I'm taking a cutoff saw to it so it can scrap without a title (as *parts*)

If you need the wiper motor, the service motor for 1987-9? is the later motor with an adapter harness.