Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

I'm glad I've never had a problem with the shifter on mine, but I did break the stick off my T-19.

Ah ok, now I understand the T-19 diagram!

This is a so well known design weakness, they already illustrate it!

:nabble_smiley_teeth:

T-19_Diagram.jpeg.e2a987fad9d1280bbf051342c91bd7c0.jpeg

IMG_0199.jpeg.fc2c5b4ef25a75022705b7c8232fcab6.jpeg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad I've never had a problem with the shifter on mine, but I did break the stick off my T-19.

now thats funny

Jim - I hope the knee starts working well and soon!

Jeff - That's funny! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Mine broke just above the pivot.

It was inside the bellows.

I took the knob and handed it to my buddy on the other side of the bench.

Almost nonchalant, he took it right away. Until it sank in just what that meant.

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Mine broke just above the pivot.

It was inside the bellows.

I took the knob and handed it to my buddy on the other side of the bench.

Almost nonchalant, he took it right away. Until it sank in just what that meant.

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/head-rotfl-57x22_orig.gif

This is what I did to Pluto today...

20240603_142105.thumb.jpg.43470380528c308923d94d1dcce39091.jpg

Yikes!!!! Lesley did a good job with the camera!

(Hmmm, if Janey hadn't had the heart attack last month....:nabble_smiley_oh:)

So, everything is ok? Hope you packed extra underwear. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Yikes!!!! Lesley did a good job with the camera!

(Hmmm, if Janey hadn't had the heart attack last month....:nabble_smiley_oh:)

So, everything is ok? Hope you packed extra underwear. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Wait 'til you see the video!

We don't have great internet, and I don't want to be spending too much time on-line when I'm supposed to be on vacation with Lesley, but she was pretty proud of that picture (and rightly so!) so she was OK with my taking time for it. But I won't be too active until after we're home.

No problems from that maneuver, and it didn't really even feel all that spooky. But it did throw a bunch of stuff around inside!

If you noticed the mis-matched tires and wheels, I did slice a sidewall pretty badly. The tire is still holding air, but I decided to swap it for the spare for the rest of the trip.

Wait 'til you see the video!

We don't have great internet, and I don't want to be spending too much time on-line when I'm supposed to be on vacation with Lesley, but she was pretty proud of that picture (and rightly so!) so she was OK with my taking time for it. But I won't be too active until after we're home.

No problems from that maneuver, and it didn't really even feel all that spooky. But it did throw a bunch of stuff around inside!

If you noticed the mis-matched tires and wheels, I did slice a sidewall pretty badly. The tire is still holding air, but I decided to swap it for the spare for the rest of the trip.

Good plan, Stan. Tell her we are sorry we didn't make it. I'd have loved to meet you'uns, and witness that move. But I'll wait for the video - when you get back. :nabble_smiley_good:

What's the point of having something like that if you don't have fun with it.

Have fun, be careful, pack clean "draws">>>>That's southern for underware.

What's the point of having something like that if you don't have fun with it.

Have fun, be careful, pack clean "draws">>>>That's southern for underware.

so, I finally got my transmission finished in my 86 sb. it has taken way too much time with all if the distractions but mostly having to clean out the vb repeatedly. debris small enough to go through a filter is big enough to make sticky valves. fingers crossed that I am through with the flushing. I normally use an inline magnetic filter on rebuilds but my supplier in charlotte has none. either I put on a used one or wait for the next batch. so, it's out and the f250 is in. I started the c6 rebuild. no fails so that's good. a slightly toasted band and a couple of toasted clutch frictions yet no whole clutches. the real issue that I found is hardened seals on the pistons. brittle even. taking the case to get cleaned tomorrow as I just cannot put one together dirty. still, I did not find any sure cause for slipping. loss of forward and blown pump seal. radiator is full of coolant and never read warm at all. I was pulling a trailer with a parts truck on it. old fluid may have just been the biggest issue to get this started.