Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

I broke out! :nabble_anim_jump:

This is what over $1500 worth of diff parts looks like

For Vivek:

😁

Don't worry Jim, I am sure these parts came from a better place than those YouTube videos you find where the guys in India/Pakistan are doing stuff in machines shops ignoring all PPE. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Speaking of parts, you said "Shims" earlier. Are you doing a solid spacer + shims instead of crush sleeve to set the pinion preload ?

Don't worry Jim, I am sure these parts came from a better place than those YouTube videos you find where the guys in India/Pakistan are doing stuff in machines shops ignoring all PPE. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Speaking of parts, you said "Shims" earlier. Are you doing a solid spacer + shims instead of crush sleeve to set the pinion preload ?

It was never meant as criticism.

It's a Dana part, I've got faith.

I just wanted to show you.(remember, how literal I am).

I just walked out of the biggest teaching (and 2nd overall) hospital in North America....

The best bespoke surgical instruments in the world come from Pakistan.

Artisans are born and raised in a culture of resourceful craftsmanship, no matter the language or skin.

I have a factory crush sleeve, and one that came in the Spicer bearing & seal kit.

It was good enough for (probably) billions of 10.25/50's. It'll be good enough for me. 🤷‍♂️

I just walked out of the biggest teaching (and 2nd overall) hospital in North America....

Artisans are born and raised in a culture of resourceful craftsmanship, no matter the language or skin.

I have a factory crush sleeve, and one that came in the Spicer bearing & seal kit.

It was good enough for (probably) billions of 10.25/50's. It'll be good enough for me. 🤷‍♂️

No work on the truck for the next few days as I am traveling.

On a side note, I am completely shocked I have not seen one bullnose yet in Austria. 🤣🤣🤣

You couldn't drive or park one of our beasts here.

Oh I know.... you were just pointing out :nabble_smiley_good:

I was just being silly

I knew they have good manufacturing/machining, especially in the agricultural sector

No work on the truck for the next few days as I am traveling.

On a side note, I am completely shocked I have not seen one bullnose yet in Austria. 🤣🤣🤣

You couldn't drive or park one of our beasts here.

Haven't they outlawed anything non-electric/diesel already ?

I broke out! :nabble_anim_jump:

Yippee! Hope you get the diff together, Jim. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Gary, I need your help.

Do you have the clearance specs and drag torque for a 10.25?

I'm up at my brothers with minimal tools and no manuals