Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe some leather shifter boot instead of the rubber kind I have in my bronco?

Manual Bronco is interesting enough to begin with. 😁

Shaun has parts from beyond the Bullnose window going on in his truck.

But since he mentioned 'our documentation' I believe it must be a Bullnose part.

Manual Bronco is interesting enough to begin with. 😁

Shaun has parts from beyond the Bullnose window going on in his truck.

But since he mentioned 'our documentation' I believe it must be a Bullnose part.

I was just talking about the 4x4 shifter. This bronco is an auto. However, I did have a parts 84 Bronco years ago that was a manual. I never really looked into it, could that have been original?

I was just talking about the 4x4 shifter. This bronco is an auto. However, I did have a parts 84 Bronco years ago that was a manual. I never really looked into it, could that have been original?

The shifter area is a good idea - he mentions the chrome ring every now and then :nabble_smiley_good:

Doh! :nabble_smiley_blush:

A manual Bronco is very rare.

They all seem to have 'mandatory options ' like tach clusters, electric windows and intermittent wipers.

They all seem to have 'mandatory options ' like tach clusters, electric windows and intermittent wipers.

Wow, more interest in this than I thought. :nabble_smiley_good:

Some of you are close, and those that remember me from the FTE days know I talked about this plenty of times and I even have a "wanted" post here regarding the item. It was an ebay sale so I have to wait for it's arrival, but will gladly post it once it arrives.

Gary, you'll be getting a higher definition picture or two via email for the documentation section.

twenty years ago, a friend was given a loaner by the shop fixing his pathfinder. a bullnose bronco with 4.9 and manual shift. my friend hated it. but I loved it, tried getting to make an offer for me or contact at least.

Wow, more interest in this than I thought. :nabble_smiley_good:

Some of you are close, and those that remember me from the FTE days know I talked about this plenty of times and I even have a "wanted" post here regarding the item. It was an ebay sale so I have to wait for it's arrival, but will gladly post it once it arrives.

Gary, you'll be getting a higher definition picture or two via email for the documentation section.

I can't wait, Shaun! :nabble_smiley_good:

I can't wait, Shaun! :nabble_smiley_good:

Okay, after blowing out my knee this weekend and finally getting some rest yesterday I'm on meds and back under my truck.

This is NOT GOOD!

I'm going to have to fall back and regroup. :nabble_smiley_hurt:

Chunks of spiders caught up tight in the ring gear and a 1" pin from the carrier snapped clean in half.

IMG_20240130_112050_MP.jpg.873deb2bf244023097e645305f68b11f.jpg

IMG_20240130_112055_MP.jpg.4adae8bad8adf32cb8571cea335fa662.jpg

IMG_20240130_112131_MP.jpg.3edcfe6c3a501c7080ac72050f602b96.jpg

Thanks to the Oxy I haven't completely blown my top, but this needs to be addressed right now.

Paul Campbell, the guy who set it up 16? odd years ago is gone and I don't know anyone I trust to do it right.

I guess my next move is to call Rockland Gear for parts, because Excelsior Machine Works is out of business.

So I can't ask them for a name and number.